Patch 1.1.4.6

Event_Cover_Arise_Patch 1.1.4.6_800x450-2.jpg

Bug Fixing.png

• Fixed an issue where using Plagueburst, especially with the modifier "Foul guardian”, could sometimes cause disconnections.
  • Note: We could not reproduce these crashes anymore after pushing the fix during our internal tests. However, to make sure this issue is fully resolved, we’ll monitor your feedback after releasing patch 1.1.4.6
  • Fixed an issue where one of the Brothers of Dawn would clip through a rope during the Chapter 3 quest “Illusions of Peace”.
  • Fixed an issue where Summons would sometimes spawn without their white circle visual effect.
  • Fixed an clipping texture issue in the “Infested Bog” environment.
  • Fixed an issue where Mercy and Justicar Azenhal would sometimes stay idle without attacking during the Chapter 2 quest “Journey Into Madness”
  • Fixed an issue where some cobblestones would not have any texture in the “Aberrant Marsh” environment.

Replies: 1

Created: 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Category: Announcements

I'm glad you're still updating Lords of Mayhem, but it clearly doesn't meet the expectations of existing players, and many Chinese players who don't know how to use DC are not able to give you timely feedback on the future of the game. I want to say that there are still a lot of players playing this game in China. We expect you to speed up updates rather than drag them down. In this way, the players who still persist will leave one by one. Because Lords of Mayhem didn't change at all! If you speed up the update so that we players can spread the influence of the game, to attract more players to pay Lords of Mayhem. This creates a positive cycle. I hope you will follow my advice! Love from Chinese players!

Created: 10 months, 1 week ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.