Toggle Original Post

I ask you, fix the Russian translation of the game!!!TY

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Hello Everyone

I'm a new player of the gendra that is a game like Wolcen or Diablo. At first i really did felt like i had any choice i wanted, it did not matter the stats it had or the rarity of it. Just trying new stuff was cool.
And man,
I went deep, deeper then i ever expected for me on a game that i'm playing solo.
So Congratz a lot on the status of the server held right and further on improved !
I'm very glad to jump aboard the hype train that you provoced on little earth gaming

Aswell, i did not knew you had problems with bugs and Holy * You had to go fast to do such a great deal of patching in a week :O
Gj team !

Please fix stash loading an old version of stash. Lost my progress from yesterdays evening and now I am too paranoid to put any good stuff in the stash. Can't really play this type of game without a working stash...
P.S.: Good job on the issues you fixed.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Lost a couple legendarys and anything else I put in my stash 6 hours prior to the patch... along with some skill progress. This is ridiculous I've been pretty forgiving and patient with this mess of a launch but please AT LEAST let us know when a patch is coming so I can stop playing 12 hours or so prior to it going live. Really fed up with all this.

Lost a couple legendarys and anything else I put in my stash 6 hours prior to the patch... along with some skill progress. This is ridiculous I've been pretty forgiving and patient with this mess of a launch but please AT LEAST let us know when a patch is coming so I can stop playing 12 hours or so prior to it going live. Really fed up with all this.

VitaminK Original Comment

do something else with your life

Offline characters deleted after this patch. :/ Even attempted copying a backup I made (since hearing about people losing their characters) but that didn't seem to work. And I don't really feel like playing my lower level Online character. Been enjoying the game despite the bugs too but this kills my motivation to play, at least for now.

do something else with your life

ZOOTS Original Comment

What an excellent reply. You're on the way to making this community so great..

I'm not the only one who is frustrated and it was not taking it out on the devs as many people have. What I requested (letting us now before a patch releases) is not even difficult to do and would save many players the headache of losing hours of play.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

x- 박스 원 또는 게이밍 쿠폰 로 플레이 하면서 하게해주새여 스팀 게임인데.. 부탁드려요

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Really good patch, I like the buff of your aspects, Makes them more worth using as a big ultimate.

Now i just got to wait till i can Dye my Weapons :D

I wanted to follow up with the issue where specific items such as legendary, unique, and gem disappearance within stash. I personally experienced this issue when transitioning to endgame after campaign mode, but other users also experienced similar issues within different context/phase of the game.

Does the recent patch from yesterday address this problem? Patch note states they fixed the issue where chest panel disappears, which to me reads more like a different problem of whole stash tab being reset/wiped out (as opposed to specific items evaporating within the intact tab).

I have read through all of these responses and some people are upset by the lack of communication. Now i have gotten to the end of the posts ( for now ) and there has not been even the slightest response from anyone on the team lol. I do not think they read these.

When are you going to listen to us folks who didn't get our keys after backing the game on kickstarter?. It's been quite a few days after the release, and after several threads and contacting you guys there's still not an answer.

I still can't enter monolith!

This game is soooo!!! bug out getting crazy!!

I CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE OF ENTER MONOLITH BUG WTF CAN YOU HELP DEVELOPERS HEY?????????????

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

I CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE OF ENTER MONOLITH BUG WTF CAN YOU HELP DEVELOPERS HEY?????????????

haruncic3k Original Comment

The same thing happened to me, until I was able to enter when I was in a group/party with another person.

I still can't enter monolith!

freke Original Comment

The same thing happened to me, until I was able to enter when I was in a group/party with another person.

It's pretty clear to say that this was a failure:

- The server capacities are currently limited to a certain amount of concurrent players. .... The situation will be improved, we’re currently in the process of upgrading our servers infrastructure. The next patch will already bring some enhancements that will allow us to increase the limit of concurrent players, and we will continue to increase it if we notice improvements.

There was no lag in 1.04 with the concurrent users on servers capped at a lower level. Many people are complaining of lag in 1.05+ with the cap increased (if the above statement is true).

BTW, I think it's important to say that I'm very much enjoying the game. Can't all be negative feedback. The tweaks and such, I know it will happen. I just hope you can fix the lag sooner than later, because it makes the game nearly unplayable at certain times. All you're doing is forcing people to quit out of frustration.

It's pretty clear to say that this was a failure:

- The server capacities are currently limited to a certain amount of concurrent players. .... The situation will be improved, we’re currently in the process of upgrading our servers infrastructure. The next patch will already bring some enhancements that will allow us to increase the limit of concurrent players, and we will continue to increase it if we notice improvements.

There was no lag in 1.04 with the concurrent users on servers capped at a lower level. Many people are complaining of lag in 1.05+ with the cap increased (if the above statement is true).

BTW, I think it's important to say that I'm very much enjoying the game. Can't all be negative feedback. The tweaks and such, I know it will happen. I just hope you can fix the lag sooner than later, because it makes the game nearly unplayable at certain times. All you're doing is forcing people to quit out of frustration.

CBMurdoc Original Comment

Ahhhh, now everything makes sense why the game is unplayable since patch 1.0.5.0.
Please revert this change!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.