Toggle Original Post

I bought the game a long time ago and i waited patiently for the release. i logged into steam now and i see the game is not updating ! Is it releasing or is it delayed again ? What is happening ?

Dukanul Original Comment

not time yet. most people are saying in the evening of feb 13th CET

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Really bad!After waiting so long, why not have an exact release date?Not just February 13th. What time?There are 24 hours on February 13th!

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

Really bad!After waiting so long, why not have an exact release date?Not just February 13th. What time?There are 24 hours on February 13th!

specialfan Original Comment

I'm spammin my refresh button...grrr!

I'm spammin my refresh button...grrr!

Tripster Original Comment

18:00 pm CET, go to sleep lol

18:00 pm CET, go to sleep lol

OverPowered Original Comment

Why are you sure it's this time?

Why are you sure it's this time?

specialfan Original Comment

check with streamers and players yesterday in twitch,
what are you refreshing excactly :O ?

I don't get it is it so hard to announce the launch time ?

we are waiting for patch

is it really 30usd? coz where im at, i got it at steam for 13usd converted. so, im kinda afraid that i may have downloaded something... uhm... different? but i was able to play it for solid 4 hours last night...

HOW are there people already playing the game on youtube (level 50 +) ??? THIS IS BULLCRAP ! Now even after you pay for a game you dont get to play it ? Do in need to kiss someones ass to do so ?!?!?!?!?

Hey all, just wondering when the game is going to release. Im in Australia and its currently 6pm on the 13th Feb, so any information would be great

Hey all, just wondering when the game is going to release. Im in Australia and its currently 6pm on the 13th Feb, so any information would be great

shaky010 Original Comment

just from players and streamers it should be 18:00 CET

So we won't be able to bind force movement to click :(

[deleted]

[deleted]

For a Launch day the communication team is sleeping or what ?

HOW are there people already playing the game on youtube (level 50 +) ??? THIS IS BULLCRAP ! Now even after you pay for a game you dont get to play it ? Do in need to kiss someones ass to do so ?!?!?!?!?

Dukanul Original Comment

These are popular streamers. They get access to the full version of the game, a few days ahead of the official release. They are here to give all the people who are interested in the game a view into more than just the early access version.

Ohhhh c'mon devs. Just throw the 1.0.0 update to steam. Whos waiting now until 18.00. It isnt like u will go to update it to 1.0.1 before the release. :P

Gamepad support? It's action game c'mon!

Gamepad support? It's action game c'mon!

theuxus Original Comment

This isnt an Action game at all. Is an Isometric rpg hack and slash

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.