Toggle Original Post

Bro. Just as you don't have to take my advise and improve your approach to criticism, you cannot possible believe for one second that I'm just going to tuck my tail and "stay in my corner" while you demand people work faster and harder for your $40!!! :) You're being toxic and ridiculous, at least come clean and own that.
BY THE WAY, are you on the dev team for Wolcen? No? Then I'm pretty sure you have zero idea how hard and fast they're actually working. Perhaps you should step off the gas and try to regain control of yourself, because you sound like a self-entitled narcissistic cry baby. You may not be, and I'm not calling you one, but... I am pointing out that your behavior makes you sound like one. FYI.
Have a great day!

Tarjmolden Original Comment

Em português - PTBR

Acesso esse forum para conferir se algum desenvolvedor respondeu minha reclamação e vejo que você mais uma vez se intromete em assunto que não é seu. Cara, já pedi para você não se meter, o assunto é entre os desenvolvedores e eu. Fica no seu cantinho, satisfeito e sem se meter comigo. Vou repetir, não me interessa sua opinião, não me interessa o que você pensa e nem o que você faz da sua vida. Se você está feliz com o jogo, tudo bem, mande mensagens de amor para os caras, de mais do seu dinheiro para eles, entrega seu currículo para eles e pede um emprego para eles e ponto final. Cara, se você não faz parte da solução, você é problema. É impressionante o silêncio dos desenvolvedores. Vou repetir, os desenvolvedores tem a obrigação de trabalhar com mais velocidade e com mais eficiência, paguei e quero um produto funcionando perfeitamente, se foi cobrado, tem que que entregar algo com qualidade que traga satisfação. A indiferença deles é evidente, o silêncio. Eles estão lendo isso aqui, mas não respondem. Vai fazer 1 mês que o jogo foi lançado e não me interessa como as coisas estão funcionando na empresa dos desenvolvedores, eu quero resultado, quero jogar sem me aborrecer. Daqui a pouco vão inventar que estão com COVID-19 e não tem condição de honrar suas responsabilidades.

In English

I access this forum to check if any developer has responded to my complaint and I see that you once again meddle in a matter that is not yours. Man, I already asked you not to meddle, the matter is between the developers and me. He stays in his corner, satisfied and not messing with me. I will repeat, I don't care about your opinion, I don't care what you think or what you do with your life. If you are happy with the game, that's fine, send love messages to the guys, give them more of your money, give them your resume and ask them for a job, period. Dude, if you're not part of the solution, you're a problem. The silence of the developers is impressive. I will repeat, the developers have an obligation to work faster and more efficiently, I paid and I want a product working perfectly, if it was charged, you have to deliver something with quality that brings satisfaction. Their indifference is evident, the silence. They are reading this here, but they are not responding. It will be 1 month since the game was released and I don't care how things are working in the developers' company, I want results, I want to play without getting bored. Soon they will invent that they are with COVID-19 and are unable to honor their responsibilities.

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Bro. Just as you don't have to take my advise and improve your approach to criticism, you cannot possible believe for one second that I'm just going to tuck my tail and "stay in my corner" while you demand people work faster and harder for your $40!!! :) You're being toxic and ridiculous, at least come clean and own that.
BY THE WAY, are you on the dev team for Wolcen? No? Then I'm pretty sure you have zero idea how hard and fast they're actually working. Perhaps you should step off the gas and try to regain control of yourself, because you sound like a self-entitled narcissistic cry baby. You may not be, and I'm not calling you one, but... I am pointing out that your behavior makes you sound like one. FYI.
Have a great day!

Tell me something ... do you think it is right for me to buy a game and not be able to play it or get my money back just because of technical problems that I have to wait patiently for the developers to solve? Now here's another question ... you claim to be a dev so you should know that it was a grotesque mistake on their part to have released the game in an evident Beta state as if it were a 1.0. Am I right? Many of these problems would not have been created if they extended the early access period to correct the problems, again, am I right or am I wrong, Mr Dev?

Tell me something ... do you think it is right for me to buy a game and not be able to play it or get my money back just because of technical problems that I have to wait patiently for the developers to solve? Now here's another question ... you claim to be a dev so you should know that it was a grotesque mistake on their part to have released the game in an evident Beta state as if it were a 1.0. Am I right? Many of these problems would not have been created if they extended the early access period to correct the problems, again, am I right or am I wrong, Mr Dev?

aureniljunior Original Comment

Yes. Mr Dev. I like it. I feel important!

I 100% agree. This game has bugs that make me question if they actually played it before releasing it, or just blindly compiled it and put it on the market. In my opinion, they should refund everyone who purchased it after "launch" (unless they enjoy buggy games).

But, I'm not on the team and I don't know what went into the decisions they made. They could have been in a financial crunch and thought by releasing now they could fund another 6 months of development, during which they felt they'd be able to get the game stable. Is that right, or justified, or a good choice? Who knows, we're all just people floating through space on a giant ball. Is there even a right or wrong? This is what happened, and we can choose to move on from it or beat the devs for their mistakes until nothing good can grow again.

I bought this game for my friends as well, not just myself. But I knew I'd still be able to afford to eat and have a roof over my PC, so I honestly don't care what happens. If you spent your last dollar on this game, then you need to re-examine your relationship with money.

Em português - PTBR

Acesso esse forum para conferir se algum desenvolvedor respondeu minha reclamação e vejo que você mais uma vez se intromete em assunto que não é seu. Cara, já pedi para você não se meter, o assunto é entre os desenvolvedores e eu. Fica no seu cantinho, satisfeito e sem se meter comigo. Vou repetir, não me interessa sua opinião, não me interessa o que você pensa e nem o que você faz da sua vida. Se você está feliz com o jogo, tudo bem, mande mensagens de amor para os caras, de mais do seu dinheiro para eles, entrega seu currículo para eles e pede um emprego para eles e ponto final. Cara, se você não faz parte da solução, você é problema. É impressionante o silêncio dos desenvolvedores. Vou repetir, os desenvolvedores tem a obrigação de trabalhar com mais velocidade e com mais eficiência, paguei e quero um produto funcionando perfeitamente, se foi cobrado, tem que que entregar algo com qualidade que traga satisfação. A indiferença deles é evidente, o silêncio. Eles estão lendo isso aqui, mas não respondem. Vai fazer 1 mês que o jogo foi lançado e não me interessa como as coisas estão funcionando na empresa dos desenvolvedores, eu quero resultado, quero jogar sem me aborrecer. Daqui a pouco vão inventar que estão com COVID-19 e não tem condição de honrar suas responsabilidades.

In English

I access this forum to check if any developer has responded to my complaint and I see that you once again meddle in a matter that is not yours. Man, I already asked you …

phmarj Original Comment

See now, you speak like an investor who has a majority stake in the company. You're not.

If you had created anything in your life so far, you would know that nothing is perfect, no one is always satisfied, and you don't buy the right to tell people to work harder and more efficiently. I couldn't care less what you want me to do, and I'll never hold my tongue because you think this isn't my problem. YOU posted on the INTERNET, if you didn't want anyone to say anything, you should have written them an email, or sent a smelly old letter, or something private. So, let this be a lesson to you, you're just a pixel in the pie of life, and you don't get to tell anyone else SHIT. :)

I'll be over here, waiting for you to work harder and more efficiently at being a reasonable human being. BTW, solution/problem is a black and white... life is gray bro... gray.

Have a great day!

i find it hilariously funny that people would flame the devs for a game they created out of their own time and money. Its great that you bought the game, is it still full of bugs? yes, is the devs fixing them? yes, is it better than roblux? yes, is it a fun game when you could play it? yes, does it irritate you when you cant play it? yes, is there a current better games thats out right now? yes and no, because there are better games just not as much action feel to it than wolcen atm. Wells the general rule of thumb is, if you like something then stick to it and support it, if not then you can always leave. if $40 means so much to you that you are going to cry and whine about it on forums then you should probably get a life and a job. because if you are at least a working class then you've spent much more on food than on this game alone. if you're a kid then i dont really care for you because you didnt even earn that $40 you spent in this game. so to all you flamers, stop sucking on your mamas titties, find another game to play or stfu because no one cares, because the devs has spoken and that they are fixing things. Thats enough, if you dont like it then leave, no one is going to miss you. Losers and idiots are always complaining, while winners just make shit happens.

aureniljunior Original Comment

I can still play it without problems maybe you should buy/build yourself a better pc ?

i find it hilariously funny that people would flame the devs for a game they created out of their own time and money. Its great that you bought the game, is it still full of bugs? yes, is the devs fixing them? yes, is it better than roblux? yes, is it a fun game when you could play it? yes, does it irritate you when you cant play it? yes, is there a current better games thats out right now? yes and no, because there are better games just not as much action feel to it than wolcen atm. Wells the general rule of thumb is, if you like something then stick to it and support it, if not then you can always leave. if $40 means so much to you that you are going to cry and whine about it on forums then you should probably get a life and a job. because if you are at least a working class then you've spent much more on food than on this game alone. if you're a kid then i dont really care for you because you didnt even earn that $40 you spent in this game. so to all you flamers, stop sucking on your mamas titties, find another game to play or stfu because no one cares, because the devs has spoken and that they are fixing things. Thats enough, if you dont like it then leave, no one is going to miss you. Losers and idiots are always complaining, while winners just make shit happens.

Mistal Original Comment

Both thumbs up , im with you

See now, you speak like an investor who has a majority stake in the company. You're not.

If you had created anything in your life so far, you would know that nothing is perfect, no one is always satisfied, and you don't buy the right to tell people to work harder and more efficiently. I couldn't care less what you want me to do, and I'll never hold my tongue because you think this isn't my problem. YOU posted on the INTERNET, if you didn't want anyone to say anything, you should have written them an email, or sent a smelly old letter, or something private. So, let this be a lesson to you, you're just a pixel in the pie of life, and you don't get to tell anyone else SHIT. :)

I'll be over here, waiting for you to work harder and more efficiently at being a reasonable human being. BTW, solution/problem is a black and white... life is gray bro... gray.

Have a great day!

Em português - PTBR

Qual parte você não entendeu que não me interessa nada vindo de você? Não é possível sua insistência, o que você quer? Me beijar? Casar comigo? Já sei, você só pode estar querendo tentar perturbar ou conseguir um emprego com os desenvolvedores. Já te avisei cara, fica no seu canto, não estou atacando ninguém que está falando bem do jogo e que está satisfeito, me respeita! Meu assunto é com os desenvolvedores, não é contigo. Fica no seu canto, quieto. E agora essa é para os desenvolvedores do Wolcen, caras, vocês tem que trabalhar mais rápido, com mais eficiência e entregar um produto melhor, quero me divertir e não estou conseguindo. Vai fazer um mês que o jogo foi lançado e a progressão do jogo está sendo frustrante, quero ver resultado de vocês, vocês estão com meu dinheiro, agora quero ver trabalho e eficiência.

In English

What part did you not understand that I am not interested in anything from you? Your insistence is not possible, what do you want? Kiss me? Marry me? I already know, you may just be trying to disturb or get a job with the developers. I already warned you man, stay in your corner, I am not attacking anyone who is talking well about the game and who is satisfied, respect me! My concern is with the developers, not with you. Stay in your corner, quiet. And now this is for the developers of Wolcen, guys, you have to work faster, more efficiently and deliver a better product, I want to have fun and I can't do it. It will be a month since the game was released and the progression of the game is being frustrating, I want to see your results, you have my money, now I want to see work and efficiency.

Em português - PTBR

Qual parte você não entendeu que não me interessa nada vindo de você? Não é possível sua insistência, o que você quer? Me beijar? Casar comigo? Já sei, você só pode estar querendo tentar perturbar ou conseguir um emprego com os desenvolvedores. Já te avisei cara, fica no seu canto, não estou atacando ninguém que está falando bem do jogo e que está satisfeito, me respeita! Meu assunto é com os desenvolvedores, não é contigo. Fica no seu canto, quieto. E agora essa é para os desenvolvedores do Wolcen, caras, vocês tem que trabalhar mais rápido, com mais eficiência e entregar um produto melhor, quero me divertir e não estou conseguindo. Vai fazer um mês que o jogo foi lançado e a progressão do jogo está sendo frustrante, quero ver resultado de vocês, vocês estão com meu dinheiro, agora quero ver trabalho e eficiência.

In English

What part did you not understand that I am not interested in anything from you? Your insistence is not possible, what do you want? Kiss me? Marry me? I already know, you may just be trying to disturb or get a job with the developers. I already warned you man, stay in your corner, I am not attacking anyone who is talking well about the game and who is satisfied, respect me! My concern is with the developers, not with you. Stay in your corner, quiet. And now this is for the developers of Wolcen, guys, you have to work faster, more efficiently and deliver a better product, I want to have fun and I can't do it. It will be a month sinc…

phmarj Original Comment

Hmm? I understood every part of what you said, I just don't care what you say or think :) You have no authority to tell me what to do or say, just as I have none over you. I expect nothing from you, which is probably more than you deserve.

BTW, I had a great time playing Wolcen last night. The game has never crashed on me, I only experience interface bugs and once or twice I've seen lag. Otherwise, it's very satisfying and I think the developers (while perhaps having released it too soon to be called 1.0) made a game with great potential. I can't stop playing, even with all the other games and expansions coming out.

Off topic, perhaps the developers are not responding to you because you don't speak toward them with anything resembling respect. Just trying to be helpful to you, in working towards attaining the satisfaction you so desperately desire... you play a role in that satisfaction, and a bigger one than you might think.

Ciao!

Em português - PTBR

In English

What part did you not understand that I am not interested in anything from you? Your insistence is not possible, what do you want? Kiss me? Marry me? I already know, you may just be trying to disturb or get a job with the developers. I already warned you man, stay in your corner, I am not attacking anyone who is talking well about the game and who is satisfied, respect me! My concern is with the developers, not with you. Stay in your corner, quiet. And now this is for the developers of Wolcen, guys, you have to work faster, more efficiently and deliver a better product, I want to have fun and I can't do it. It will be a month sinc…

phmarj Original Comment

You want to talk to dev because your unsatisfied about your $40 invest, please feel free to contact them directly from here : https://wolcengame.com/contact/ because we (As you) don't care about your opinion even if you can have one as we do.
Oh, and try to make a French trad, should be better for French devs than Portuguese....

In English

Developers, this new path did not solve the problems. You are doing a terrible job, you are taking too long to fix all the flaws in the game and you are showing lack of efficiency and respect with the people who invested money in the game you created. My expectation, when I bought Wolven, was to have fun with a good gameplay, however, items disappear from the inventory, several disconnections from the server during gameplay, campaigns that do not end because there are no enemies on the map, among other problems. I am a patient person, however, waiting 1 month for nothing is at least absurd. The best way forward is for you to do your job professionally and fix what's broken or be honest, giving back the money I paid for the game and canceling my KEY. I'm waiting for your contact through my email that is registered here on the forum. I have already contacted you directly at https://wolcengame.com/contact/ and have not received any response, more than 1 week has passed. I'm contacting you here, publicly, to record my dissatisfaction and complaint

Em português - PTBR

Desenvolvedores, esse novo path não resolveu os problemas. Vocês estão fazendo um péssimo trabalho, estão demorando muito para consertar todas as falhas do jogo e estão mostrando falta de eficiência e respeito com as pessoas que investiram dinheiro no jogo que vocês criaram. MInha espectativa, quando comprei o Wolven, era me divertir com uma boa jogabilidade, entretanto, itens somem do inventário, várias desconexões do servidor durante o gameplay, campanhas que não chegam ao fim porque não aparecem inimigos no mapa, entre outros problemas. Sou uma pessoa paciênte, entretanto, esperar 1 mês por nada é no mínimo um absurdo. O melho caminho a seguir é que vocês façam o trabalho de vocês com profissionalismo e consertam o que está quebrado ou sejam honestos, devolvendo o dinheiro que paguei pelo jogo e cancelando minha KEY. Estou aguandando o contato de vocês pelo meu e-mail que está cadastrado aqui no fórum. Já entrei em contato direto com vocês pelo https://wolcengame.com/contact/ e não recebi nenhuma resposta, já se passou mais de 1 semana. Estou entrando em contato por aqui, de forma pública, para deixar registrado minha insatisfação e reclamação

Do you know what I like more than people telling other people to go back to their corners, on the Internet?

NOTHING.

I hear people have spent money on lots of things that have been a net gain or loss. This isn't a fanboy vs. reality issue, it's just REALITY. The game has bugs... I still play it for hours and have a great time. If it pissed me off, I'd just move on. Life is too short to get angry and sour and tell other people to work harder because "I paid you!!!!" As a dev, I really, really love it when users pull that shit. And even if the game was flawless, users would complain... because some people are rotten inside and feel entitled to boss others around. So, fuck 'em... it's a free Internet, say what you want, but don't tell anyone else to shut up if you're not willing to do the same.
This is a PSA on how to be happier... don't steep yourself in hate. Move on.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

So then I hope the next time you go eat in a restaurant and you get crappy food, you stay with your word and still pay the whole price and also don't tell the staff that it was crappy.

The main problem with your approach is: Things will never get better with people like you, since noone complains everything has to be great. So why change? Why fix bugs? Noone complained, so who cares?
Oh your family members received the wrong kind of medication? Well, they didn't complain so we continued with it .. well too bad they're dead now.

Your logic is flawed and contributes to a retarded society where people are even too lazy to complain when things are bad.
But I'm pretty sure that you'd want to live in such a society.

Also: Yes some people are rotten inside (you for example) but that doesn't make all people rotten. So you better don't judge others by your standards.

And: You get paid because you work. But I guess you're one of those entitled litte kids that expect to get paid even without working.

So then I hope the next time you go eat in a restaurant and you get crappy food, you stay with your word and still pay the whole price and also don't tell the staff that it was crappy.

The main problem with your approach is: Things will never get better with people like you, since noone complains everything has to be great. So why change? Why fix bugs? Noone complained, so who cares?
Oh your family members received the wrong kind of medication? Well, they didn't complain so we continued with it .. well too bad they're dead now.

Your logic is flawed and contributes to a retarded society where people are even too lazy to complain when things are bad.
But I'm pretty sure that you'd want to live in such a society.

Also: Yes some people are rotten inside (you for example) but that doesn't make all people rotten. So you better don't judge others by your standards.

And: You get paid because you work. But I guess you're one of those entitled litte kids that expect to get paid even without working.

xaendark Original Comment

When someone cooks for me, and I don't like it, I am still thankful for their cooking. But if I have ideas about how they could improve, I would definitely share them. What I WOULDN'T do is tell them I'm angry and it is unacceptable they fixed me food I didn't like, and that they MUST cook faster and better because I PAID for food that I would LIKE! :/

My "logic" is to be a respectful person, it has nothing to do with holding back criticism or not helping people understand or learn from their shortcomings/mistakes. It is actually the opposite of laziness, since forming respectful, constructive criticism is much more difficult than being a whiny, entitled asshat. I think you are projecting when you claim that I'm rotten, and I hope you take the time to understand why the toxic culture of hate towards creators and developers is YOUR problem... not ours.

BTW, I've been programming since I was 12, and working since I was 14. I have pulled 72 hour crunch sessions to complete projects, and given up quite a lot in life in the name of "work." Honestly, I'm not proud of that... life is bigger than a deadline and a paycheck... you shouldn't work it away like I have. You should enjoy it, have fun, be positive, and go create something!

You can be two things in this world: a bucket dipper or a bucket filler. We all have buckets of goodness/happiness inside us... you can treat people in a bad way which dips into their bucket and takes goodness out. Or, you can fill their bucket with goodness, and in turn fill your own. Food for thought.

Ciao!

[deleted]

Have a great day!

Sigh... I have to agree with the other guy. Your approach sucks and you spend more than $40 eating out at a restaurant so stop complaining about your money out of principle.

You need to calm the fuck down, take a deep breath, and find a more constructive way of giving the devs feedback.

Did they prematurely launch the game? Most def. Have you stopped to consider their circumstances financially or why they may have needed to do that? No. You're acting like a child and you sound like a D bag that no dev in their right mind would listen to anyway.

Sigh... I have to agree with the other guy. Your approach sucks and you spend more than $40 eating out at a restaurant so stop complaining about your money out of principle.

You need to calm the fuck down, take a deep breath, and find a more constructive way of giving the devs feedback.

Did they prematurely launch the game? Most def. Have you stopped to consider their circumstances financially or why they may have needed to do that? No. You're acting like a child and you sound like a D bag that no dev in their right mind would listen to anyway.

DarkV4 Original Comment

I think most people who are unhappy were unaware that the product was going to be released in this state. If Wolcen would have been upfront about what people were purchasing no one would have a platform to complain on. They promoted a well polished experience, the game while fun for a while, it is definitely not a great experience. I play out of Australia and I am not near Sydney so I play on the Singapore server. I am struggling because I have to be careful not to attack too many monsters as if I do the game lags out.

So I feel Wolcen were not upfront about the state of the game and they aren't helping with their silence. For instance they should be telling us how in the next patch they are going to bring "balance", for instance should players stop spending hours farming for a "The Trial" belt, should they stop upgrading a specific skill that is going to be nerfed, so on and so forth. Wolcen is not involving the player base in the journey of this game. The developers over at Blizzard found out that distancing yourself from your player base will destroy that player base.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

My connection has remained pretty stable for some weeks now so no crashes at all however after 1.08 hotfix I noticed a far smoother online experience. Apart from a ton of private plays I ran several public runs and lag was not an issue even when graphical armageddon rained down on screens filled with monsters. I play on Sydney server with an 8ms ping with resolution 2160x 1440 (2K) maxed graphics and never drop below fixed 60fps.
Whatever you devs did, it works fine for me.

When someone cooks for me, and I don't like it, I am still thankful for their cooking. But if I have ideas about how they could improve, I would definitely share them. What I WOULDN'T do is tell them I'm angry and it is unacceptable they fixed me food I didn't like, and that they MUST cook faster and better because I PAID for food that I would LIKE! :/

My "logic" is to be a respectful person, it has nothing to do with holding back criticism or not helping people understand or learn from their shortcomings/mistakes. It is actually the opposite of laziness, since forming respectful, constructive criticism is much more difficult than being a whiny, entitled asshat. I think you are projecting when you claim that I'm rotten, and I hope you take the time to understand why the toxic culture of hate towards creators and developers is YOUR problem... not ours.

BTW, I've been programming since I was 12, and working since I was 14. I have pulled 72 hour crunch sessions to complete projects, and given up quite a lot in life in the name of "work." Honestly, I'm not proud of that... life is bigger than a deadline and a paycheck... you shouldn't work it away like I have. You should enjoy it, have fun, be positive, and go create something!

You can be two things in this world: a bucket dipper or a bucket filler. We all have buckets of goodness/happiness inside us... you can treat people in a bad way which dips into their bucket and takes goodness out. Or, you can fill their bucke…

You pretend to be mr. perfect... and while you say you are a winner... or at least try to be... you are obvious happy to give your 40 bucks to a piece of crap software...while i'm not daring to say that i am a winner, but my guess is that winners would not like to give 40 bucks for intentional failures. you as a 'winner' should know that winners never sell products that are so full of errors and failures. Winners should deliver, care, communicate, and listen ... none of this is done by the current devs.

And secondly mr. perfect (or mr. dev ... whatever works for you) ... you didn't respect the portugese poster, and left him his opinion... at ALL. You dont get it that he has a different value of money, quality and buying games. You just have to push YOUR opinion and have the last words... in that case, yes... that makes you a winner in our current society, sadly... i bet you have high IQ, but the EQ of a pile of sand.

I am pretty sure the guy who comes up every thread with : Dont complain but -> accept or leave has pretty low iQ......
That logic is so fundamentaly flawed that no smart person would ever agree.....

Of course there is no benefit in complaining like a raging kid.
There is also no benefit in heavily insulting .
But there is benefit in- and need for complaining about things that are obviously wrong.

This "accept it or walk away" mentality is so stupid.....
perfect slave mentality

And also very funny indeed that he cant accept other opinions ....
he has to heavily argue about that subject instead of just accepting that other people have different opinions....

cringe worthy

Is the crashfall aka solarfail aka solarfall still crashing the game every time you use it for a while/exit expedition?

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.