Toggle Original Post

I choosed bad wording, i meant %dmg per ailment STACK, where did you get those 7% again? BE modifier was originally 20% and they nerfed it to 2% dmg per ailment stack. So when you wrote 7% i automatically assumed you somehow counted in Immortal Offering (2+5). And ok i wrote it wrong, BE modifier 2% per ailment STACK, Immortal Oferring 5% per AILMENT.

"Seems there is a reason i run 187 as mage and without Trial Belt or Mark and you cry :) its allright all are dumb, you are mastermind and wolcen devs are bunch of Mean bisches dat wanna kill your "fun"" - Wow, very nice!

Chimere Original Comment

ok lets quit the stupid messing community is salty enough and wolrd has bigger issues now. peace ok?

i base my statements on a dataminer website that analyses the game data, so i assume you cant get much closer to the truth than what the code tells you. And as the time i posted it the increasement i had in mind was 7% per stack.
For information i will post the current datamining:

Despotic Perseverance

Increases the Damage dealt by this Skill for every Ailment stack an Enemy has.
BaseDamageMultiplier.AdditionalMultiplierFactorPerAilmentStack
BaseDamageMultiplier.MaxAdditionalMultiplierFactorFromAilmentStacks

as the readings before implied this means 10% per stack and a cap at 300%

regardless of that BE still is one of the hardest hitting skills in the game with regulary 2-4m at least for me which is enough to melt everything 187 untainted or what ever.

Again lets not argument! Peace and Health to yah all

Created: 4 years ago

If you say nothing as if nothing happened, the future of your game like trash will not change.

I guess that you are thinking if new season is opened, people will gather around computer to play wolcen.

But, already, people experienced your ability of fixing bugs and attitude of hearing voices of users.

You and your game are being barometer about untouchable games. (already people are comparing your game with those new games)

Some people said "I never play games made by France"

Is this situation ridiculous?

We are playing roles like QA, paying for you, not paid.

This situation is totally ridiculous.

plz, Think, don't see only a bright side of 1%, If you have brain.

(Edited 4 years ago)

Not much you Wolcen Team Guys work in almost 2 weeks honestly......

changing a few numbers is done in 30 minutes...

People gave you Millions €€€ $$$$ and since then the Wolcen Team is quiet..

So what are you doing since release after you took the money ?

The game is abandoned./ no news./ CM nowhere to be seen.
Patches that are saying we fix that but they didnt fix anything.
Refund people and just dont make any more games

Are you gonna patch each Monday or you will chase away the rest of the players who are still in the game?

The game is abandoned./ no news./ CM nowhere to be seen.
Patches that are saying we fix that but they didnt fix anything.
Refund people and just dont make any more games

nignial Original Comment

you know the funny thing is, they actually "check" the forum, cause this morning there was a guy who literrally SPAMMED his thread where he was selling stuff for real money in every single section of this forum..
All those are disappeared, so either means the staff took them off, or (the guy himself deleted them, but i doubt it lol)..
So they read it. Just dont reply.. i feel this game is going to disappear in next months.
I dont mean die, but literally server closing and goodbye everyone

well at least u know not to buy anything from this company again and they still allow people to sell duped shit which is ridiculous i mean really some fuck tard saying hell sell a dupe method for 250 us dollers this company is shit goodby gonn unnistall this game

(Edited 4 years ago)

well at least u know not to buy anything from this company again and they still allow people to sell duped shit which is ridiculous i mean really some fuck tard saying hell sell a dupe method for 250 us dollers this company is shit goodby gonn unnistall this game

eugene200477 Original Comment

ure right, thats really sad

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.