Damage Drop with 1.1.2.2

I was playing last night and my havoc orb was showing that it was hitting for 17735 average damage last night and the same weapon is now only showing hitting for 11923 damage. My autoturrets have a similar problem, so I don't think that it is the skills themselves. I can't tell if the damage calculation isn't working or if a buff is broken, but I ran a similar expedition this morning to last night and it seems in my mind to not be hitting as hard. I looked through the main nodes on the passive tree and couldn't find that any buffs that I use changed, nor did I see it in the patch notes.

Replies: 3

Created: 2 years, 10 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Well I determined that the problem is that "Sparkling Dart" in the Alastor tree is not functioning properly. It isn't applying the damage bonus which is supposed to be 50% at max resource (and the numbers above seem to support that). I figured it out by checking my damage before and after unassigning the node and finding that there was no difference in damage shown. Also, "Static Transferral" in the Alastor tree is not functioning properly either. It isn't applying the 5% damage buff per stack, but I am not sure if it is still doubling the damage when stacks are consumed (but I am guessing it isn't). My guess is that if two major nodes in one tree are not working, then the entire tree is probably broken, but I can't be sure.

I just confirmed that the process of consuming stacks for Static Transferral does not double the damage of the skill.

Almost 1 1/2 years later and crucial skill nodes still don't work? Jesus Christ...

Created: 2 years, 9 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.