some suggestions from my 12 hours of playing 1.2.7

as i just started to play im not sure what is reported alrdy and what might be PC spec dependent.

BUGS:
+ toggling the minimap does not work in most of the cases. i press the button (default 'TAB') but nothing happens.
sometimes (10% of my 12 hours) it does what it is supposed to, like in standard d2 lod.
+ sometimes items of my inventory do not show the tooltip. i need to manually click for them to see the tooltip info board after around one second.
+ dialogs in video sequences do not show the character name but instead say 'Player: ...'

GAMEPLAY:
+ it would be beneficial to indicate every single buff that got triggered by the passive tree/skills/shrines. to me it looks like, that at some point there is an indicator for certain buffs but not in any case
+ add the real numbers to some kind of 'advanced tooltip' to the skills to get more in depth-information. right now one needs to compare the stats in the character screen and take a look at the details of the numbers that are shown on the right side of the skills. but they are not visible in the tooltip as far as i can see.
+ add level requirements to potions, gems, skills and amulets (if not, playing a second char might become trivial and feels like a waste of time)
+ add a quality of life feature for the shop, that somehow lets you mark items and sell them all by one click as in the win explorer interface by pressing CTRL+SHIFT
+ for now i just take a mage off-hand and a unique mace that makes me immune to any crowd control, to have a rage spending sink hole. this way i can get willpower fast and heal myself with the melee weapon bleed thingy. alternatively i could take a pistol and throw bombs to spend rage.
i think thats not very 'trve' mage-esque as i expected. will there be a solution to finally spam stuff as i was able to do on my nova sorc ^^?

i might find something else of interest in the back of my mind, but for now thats what i can report.

Replies: 1

Created: 4 years, 5 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Thank you for these reports and for taking the time to share your thoughts morflink :)
Know that the map overlay currently work only on randomized levels, we're working on its integration on fixed levels as well for the release.
The video sequences dialogs are not bugged, just currently that way until we add the possibility to copy the player name there.
We're also aware of the issue with the item tooltip.

Created: 4 years, 5 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.