Untainted 187 run, skills locked up, instant death, stuck in town white screen can't click or use skills...

as the title says, loaded up one of my 187 untainted runs, an untainted zealot picked me up and slammed me beside a tree... was gonna mess his day up when I realized all my skills locked, I couldn't use any... I was a punching dummy...
couldn't ressurect when I died, spammed the button watched the countdown disappear... loaded into town black white screen with the UI visable... cant click skills or move around... (verified it's not my k&m) those are working fine... the game just #imploded ...

Picture; https://imgshare.io/image/tBhv8

not that I think the dev's will do anything about these issues.. but it's worth trying to be heard....

Replies: 3

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

I've experienced this as well. Untainted Zealots appear to be the crux of several bugs.

Including this, the list is as follows:
1. Untainted Zealots throwing the player off of the map after picking the player up.
2. Untainted Zealot's defenses are broken while it is in the middle of the charging / picking up the player animation, resulting in all movement and skills being locked and all characters / NPCs entering idle animations.
3. The character dying while being charged at / picked up by an Untainted Zealot resulting in the game being unresponsive to the player holding a button to revive / second wind, and being unable to perform any actions when returned to town.

It doesn't help that the animation speed for the charge / pick up character is so fast that it's nearly undodgeable unless you happened to be moving away from the charge path before the animation even started. And on top of that, it seems that Untainted Zealots love to spam that charging attack. Plus, the damage it deals when the player is slammed into the ground is ridiculously high compared to the damage that anything else I encounter in a Sarisel's Challenge map of the same level.

oh I just commented on your post saying it sounded eerily similar Haha... you think the dev's even look at these though?

Wolcen Staff have made responses to a number of posts on this site, which makes sense as it is their Official website and forums.

Many people praise Wolcen's developers for their communication and how close they work with their community to fix bugs and such.

So I'm hopeful that reporting bugs here will, at a minimum, be compiled by someone on their end into a master list of known bugs and addressed over time in patches.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.