2560 x 1440 144 hertz
SSD

It is impossible to play, even at minimum settings
What to do??((

Now the game also crashes (((

Replies: 6

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Bugs & Issues

Simple. Get a refund. That's what I did.
Probably I will revisit this game in 1-2 years and see if they will optimize it. Otherwise, there are a lot of other games out there.

played the game yesterday on much lower specs than your PC, game was 100% fine albeit not being able to go on online mode. playing the game today, still can't go online mode, BUT THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE. I'm running at 34fps at best whereas I was getting a constant 60 yesterday.

I play Wolcen online on 3840x2160 resolution with medium settings and get about 50 70 FPS and its normal when your gpu usage is at 99%+
if you want to get less just turn on Vsync cap 60 fps and make some tweaks in Nvidia 3D settings .Im sure you will get more than 60 FPS

i7 6700k Oc 4.5Ghz all core
Msi Seahawk 1080Ti OC 1950Mhz

I had the same issue with another game and went through all the bells and whistles. The culprit was my cable was going bad. Everything always ran fine but when launching certain games, I would get a lag/chugging effect. Still all other programs running would be fine. This is because the cable was throttling and created the laggy effect in game. It had nothing to do with the game, drivers, settings, or anything else that was suggested that was wrong with my rig. I spent days trying to figure it out. Hopefully, this is your issue because it would be an easy fix. Try switching your cables if you have extras and seeing if there is any improvement. If using an HDMI, this is a known issue but if you have a displayport cable you can test, it would be noticeable right away before testing other things. I have been gaming for almost 20 years and this was the first time I had ever come across this one.

wait the hotfix . is may be the reason , to be patient so

I had the same issue with another game and went through all the bells and whistles. The culprit was my cable was going bad. Everything always ran fine but when launching certain games, I would get a lag/chugging effect. Still all other programs running would be fine. This is because the cable was throttling and created the laggy effect in game. It had nothing to do with the game, drivers, settings, or anything else that was suggested that was wrong with my rig. I spent days trying to figure it out. Hopefully, this is your issue because it would be an easy fix. Try switching your cables if you have extras and seeing if there is any improvement. If using an HDMI, this is a known issue but if you have a displayport cable you can test, it would be noticeable right away before testing other things. I have been gaming for almost 20 years and this was the first time I had ever come across this one.

Kicka Original Comment

And here the cable!?!?! ((
The GPU load is 100% in this game and then the game crashes !!

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.