WTB Good Bow/Guns!!

Im kinda new with only level 60, playing a Auto turret - Wailing Arrow build.
Link below for atk stats
http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20200420212719-85.228.17.93.jpg

sherrinjo.4124 or write here!

Replies: 4

Created: 3 years, 12 months ago

Category: Community

Comon help a brother out here!
Im not giving up on this game!

(Edited 3 years, 12 months ago)

Comon help a brother out here!
Im not giving up on this game!

mosmacke Original Comment

most items sold go with 20m-200m per item, you sure you can effort that?

Also getting a Ok Weapon your self shouldnt be that hard.

most items sold go with 20m-200m per item, you sure you can effort that?

Also getting a Ok Weapon your self shouldnt be that hard.

Devenhawk Original Comment

Most item sold? 20-200Milion? Are you retarded for real?
Fkn quess yourself what I can afford and replay if you have a bow/gun that you wana get rid of. Else just fkn keep out of my post I mean its pretty obvious your some kind of mental downssyndromer or something when you replay to my post thinking this is a money contest post where you brag about how rich u are stupid moron fck where did you even come from..
Get the fuck out of my post plz

If your so fkn stupid for real I gona give you 3 scenarios that can happend without having to spend 20-200m or what the fuck your dreaming about.

Scenario 1.
Hey man I saw your post on the forum, Im also a new to this game playing a meele/mage build and found a unique bow you might like! Maby you have some uniques I can take a look at and we might trade?

Scenario 2.
Hey man I saw your post on the forum. I got a decent bow that might help you wana take a look? Maby if you like it we can trade some crafting materials/gems/or cool uniques you might have found allready.

Scenario 3.
Hey man Im a decent human being sitting on billions of cash and items, Im sad this games so fkn dead and would love to help a new player out! whisper me ingame and Il hook you up with a nice bow.

Scenario 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 to come if you still dont fkn get my point.. dont even replay more to this post now since you really fkn made me mad with your stupid fkn replay.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.