I'm waiting since 2020 february for new end game content - Hope july/august max we get wolcen league.

I'm waiting since 2020 february for new end game content - Hope july/august max we get wolcen league

Stuffed with a lot of new end game content.

Btw i have at least 23 friends on Steam in them wishlist to own Wolcen. Create some incentive gift program so maybe i can gift all of them. Example one copy gifter get full new skin. Three copy gifter get a new character model - Dwarf shape. Five copy gifter get one esthetic gear shiny aura in blue/red/etc.

Replies: 4

Created: 3 years, 10 months ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

Hi Verdi!

New content will come a couple month after the last patch of Second Dawn, where we focus on fixing the bugs and balancing the game.

If you missed it, here it is : https://wolcengame.com/forum/announcements/official-news/wolcens-second-dawn-plans-future/

As for in-game bonus/cosmetics based on gifting the game, we don't have anything planned yet, but the idea is not bad!

Nice to know something is being done.

Other feedback: forum layout info improving. How its shown the last post date/time:

**I'm waiting since 2020 february for new end game …
June 21, 2020, 3:11 p.m.

It should show the last activity post too. Eg:

**I'm waiting since 2020 february for new end game …
June 21, 2020, 3:11 p.m. / June 22, 2020, 10:46 p.m.

Hi again, (:

I agree. We planned on changing a lot of features, such as threads sorting themselves by last answer and not by last posted, adding a "go to last" "go back to top" button etc ...

I'm not sure when we will be able to have those features live, but we have it in mind. :)

(Edited 3 years, 9 months ago)

These are great news. With all the new content and fixes coming it will helpt it a lot to sort and see things/to communicate better. Nowadays i enter all topics daily to see if there are users answers. Lot of public left forum for other social media twitter/twitch/reddit due this difficult. So maybe they come back; but the new public with the wolcen league release certainly will come and stay.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.