1.0.8-Pacified Aurora Knight still a problem! dev PLEASE read this!!!

IF DEV, PLEASE OH PLEASE, READ MY LAST POST ABOUT THIS!

Yeah... it's like rolling a dice, if i get that boss, sorry, you did this expedition for nothing! Dead end!

I made myself a beast of a gun, (upgraded to legendary, max gems...etc) got 3 golems, 1 tank and 2 ranged... i can scratch him a bit (like 30%), then he gets healed back to full life... Also, it's not even a problem for him to destroy the golem which has 700k+ life and takes reduced damage while i'm even healing it!... That boss is simply unkillable unless you play the one and only OP and boring build (bleeding edge) maybe...?

It just seems so exagerated compared to the other bosses, which are fine! And doing a full run just to encounter him at the last moment is the only thing i found so far that can make me wanna stop playing this awesome game for a while! :/

If he would just stop making himself invincible from time to time or if he didn't pop his healers up and get back to full life in 1 second, i think i could beat him, anyway... needs some kind of nerf one way or another, obviously!

Replies: 11

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Feedback & Suggestions

Absolutely agree this boss needs the same Nerf hammer you used on players, either no invulnerable OR no healers make it a fair fight having both is just turning people away.

Absolutely agree this boss needs the same Nerf hammer you used on players, either no invulnerable OR no healers make it a fair fight having both is just turning people away.

Genadine Original Comment

I don't even know if it would be alright with only the invincibility being removed, depends if we can out-dps the healers, not sure about it.

Just make it so the healers can't re-spawn maybe?

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

I don't even know if it would be alright with only the invincibility being removed, depends if we can out-dps the healers, not sure about it.

Just make it so the healers can't re-spawn maybe?

Dd Original Comment

I also think the problem lies in the healers simply being (re-)summoned. I wouldn't mind it too much if you had to kill his minions first. Bad design? Maybe, but you'll learn your lesson soon enough, and although it may take an age to down them both (yesterday, the entire fight, at a significantly lower expedition level, took me over 20 minutes) you could and should be able to get there (as long as you dodge or survive his already powerful attacks).

As it currently stands, I'm at around 99 right now and I can only image the pain and suffering once you go even higher. I do not see drops getting all that much better as I do the expeditions anyway, so I guess it's only downhill for me from here anyway. Still, this boss does need some serious rework.

I also think the problem lies in the healers simply being (re-)summoned. I wouldn't mind it too much if you had to kill his minions first. Bad design? Maybe, but you'll learn your lesson soon enough, and although it may take an age to down them both (yesterday, the entire fight, at a significantly lower expedition level, took me over 20 minutes) you could and should be able to get there (as long as you dodge or survive his already powerful attacks).

As it currently stands, I'm at around 99 right now and I can only image the pain and suffering once you go even higher. I do not see drops getting all that much better as I do the expeditions anyway, so I guess it's only downhill for me from here anyway. Still, this boss does need some serious rework.

Dekudibusei Original Comment

On my level 74 golem ranger, I almost killed the lv 127 one yesterday (he had like 30% hp left) so sad that i had 0 revives left ... because i lost all the revives previously while fighting TWO other pacified aurora knights that were just random champions in the same dungeon!!!

I'll definitely record the next time i encounter him! He MIGHT be possible to beat but it certainly would look INSANE in terms of gameplay, duration and damage! Definitely not normal compared to the other bosses, SO but SO much harder! And that is JUST lv 127... 180+ must be absolutely bonkers!

IN FACT, it's so ridiculous that when the devs (hopefully) nerf him, they should keep a copy of the current one and make it available on some map / special expedition for the masochists out there who REALLY want a crazy challenge (with a clear warning to avoid people coming here to scream!!!), i'll be glad if they fix him but somehow, strangely, i'll miss the INSANE difficulty of the current one! (call him "oldschool Pacified Aurora Knight of pain lv127"!)
The lv127 one would be the one i would save, higher must just be really really too much! I wonder if anyone actually have beaten a higher one... Or maybe save both a lv127 one and a lv180ish, once again, for the masochists out there! (i'm one!)

It's a total downer as a 3rd expedition boss, just makes you wanna delete the game, but if it was a challenge you could choose to take on, it would be a nice game addition!
And they could give a cool little reward like a special armor design or something for the braves who have killed him to proudly wear!

I REALLY REALLY hope that some developer reads this, I WANT to beat this guy at least once, but it can't stay as it is as an expedition ruiner!

Yeah, with stun locks and really good dps you might be able to kill off his adds shortly after he spawns them. That could a route to finishing him off, but while my previous build (ranger) might have the damage it did not have the survivability, and my current build (plague mage) does heave the survivability but not the deeps (since ailment dot, yadayada).

Frustrating.

Yeah, with stun locks and really good dps you might be able to kill off his adds shortly after he spawns them. That could a route to finishing him off, but while my previous build (ranger) might have the damage it did not have the survivability, and my current build (plague mage) does heave the survivability but not the deeps (since ailment dot, yadayada).

Frustrating.

Dekudibusei Original Comment

Yeah, it still is a pain and ALMOST impossible! i just want the devs to keep it in the game somehow exactly because of that, ALMOST impossible = fun! (sometimes) Just not as it is currently, as a random 3rd expedition boss wayyy too strong when compared to the rest of the game content!

Nerf + add (current version) as crazy unique map boss (with a warning)! ;)

I really hope they do just that!

Even though they are a pain in the ass, they are killable after the nerf. The adds can be CCed, so if you are able to keep them perma CCed, he is doable. They reduced the spawn rate of the adds. Now they spawn every minute I think, which is doable. When he casts his invulnerability shield, try to break his immunity shield and he will be stunned, losing his invulnerability. Yesterday I beat a lvl 178 Aurora Knight this way. But compared to the rest of the game, these champions/bosses really are out of proportion.

Even though they are a pain in the ass, they are killable after the nerf. The adds can be CCed, so if you are able to keep them perma CCed, he is doable. They reduced the spawn rate of the adds. Now they spawn every minute I think, which is doable. When he casts his invulnerability shield, try to break his immunity shield and he will be stunned, losing his invulnerability. Yesterday I beat a lvl 178 Aurora Knight this way. But compared to the rest of the game, these champions/bosses really are out of proportion.

Tyriel Original Comment

Imagine trying to beat a 175+ with Unstoppable. Its just nearly impossible, he always bubble and the healer respawns way too fast. I mean what the actual fuck, heals AND bubble? Wtf we're they thinking.

Tyriel Original Comment

Yeah, too "out of proportion", clearly, so i maintain; my dream update: nerf in main game + save as crazy boss for some challenge map! (with a warning) :)

Hello Wolcen, and ... GoodBye ...

This Boss is only beatable if you play specific skills !
And so player don't playing perma freeze and big DPS CAN'T play Wolcen ???
This not my way of thinking Hask'n'slash ...

Personnally I run expidiation very very easy and I can't beat this boss even using Stasis and Bleeding Edge ...

I'm tired to meet each DAY this boss at the 3rd expedition step ... And I only run 2-4 expedition per day ...

So GoodBye

Hello Wolcen, and ... GoodBye ...

This Boss is only beatable if you play specific skills !
And so player don't playing perma freeze and big DPS CAN'T play Wolcen ???
This not my way of thinking Hask'n'slash ...

Personnally I run expidiation very very easy and I can't beat this boss even using Stasis and Bleeding Edge ...

I'm tired to meet each DAY this boss at the 3rd expedition step ... And I only run 2-4 expedition per day ...

So GoodBye

MattEng Original Comment

Calm down, it's just one boss and he's gonna get nerfed, pretty sure.
Anyway... cya!
(oh and i think i can beat the boss, with just a pistol - 3 golems build... It just takes some patience and dps... he pretty much might be doable with all characters, he's just way too strong when compared to the rest of the content!)

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.