Here are some ideas or ameliorations. Hope it'will be useful!
- Primordial affinity isn't clear at the beginning of the game, resell the badges to obtain affinity needs time to be understood ... maybe i'm a noob ;)
- two handed weapons isn't clear. We don't know if a sword needs one or two hands ... add an info?
- Sometimes, in order to destroy elements from the background, the player must be exactly in front of it, can't be destroy if you come from aside.
- when we sell items to the seller, it's difficult to see all the items because there is a 'zoom out' that hide the object. Tip: when using alt or shift, avoid this zoom?!
- sometimes we've got icons above the head, it's clearly an effect from an spell of an enemy but we don't know how it affects our character!
- when "alt" is pressed it's hard to recognize simple object (useless) and potions (useful), both are display in the same white color
- it could be great to be able to configure the "alt" key in order to display only objects of a certain quality (at least gold for example)
- no hidden places with hidden treasures (or hidden quests) ... it's so cool to find ! :)
- no possibility to expand our bag or obtain more space to carry objects? Maybe later in further chapters?!
This game is really awesome, nice work guys!
Created: 1 month ago
Category: Feedback & Suggestions