- It should not create a private game after 30 seconds. I did not que up to create a private game by myself
- Add a option to allow the time to continue searching.
- Add a option to allow us to select the size of the party 2,3 or 4 before creating a game.
Add a Lobby Area:
- Would be nice to have a lobby area so we can sit/chat. Easier to form parties. It is very very hard to find friends to play with and the only way to find people is to keep using the group finder and add them to your friends list.
In Game UI:
- We need the ability to link items in chat
- We could have a option in the menu to display the health point and shield points (numbers at the end of the health bar)
- Would be nice to be able to see Shrines buffs icon on the bottom left.
- If you could add a option to allow us to have the buffs/debuffs icons displayed on top of the health bars would be very cool. If, there are too many filters then you players can set a filter to show/hide. (speed, dmg, status effects... icons)
- display the weapon speed when we hover over items
- display if the weapon is 1h or 2h when we hover over weapons
- armor can be tinted to help visually show to other players what stat your stacking in your type of armor your wearing. Help players visually see the composition of our party.
red = hp
blue = shields
- Add the number of shield points on the big hp ball on that bottom of the screen.
- Add a tab to see combat logs (dmg dealt/ dmg taken) who hit us. half the times when i die i have no idea how something killed me in 1 hit.
- Add ability to inspect your party members gear
- Add ability to see combat logs of the whole party. (similar to how you can see some stats of dmg done/taken/highest hit)
- Need visual effect when we are stunned once reviving a party member.
Add In game training dummies
- we would like to test our damage and skills
- when you are dead and your party members are alive.
Add a Skill Tree Calculator on your site would be amazing.
- I have been sending screen shots to people of my build.
Would like to see more skills added to the game.
- I would like to see a bit uniqueness in the type of weapons. (axe, sword, hammer, bow, gun) - they are all pretty much the same would be nice to have something extra to that weapon type that each one carries. It could even be cosmetic too.
Axe - additional dmg on monsters with 100% hp
Sword - additional dmg on charge
Hammer - increase visual spell effects by X
Bow - has higher range allows to shoot further away
- Personally i would like to see something different other then seeing HP and Damage being increased when choosing higher difficulty. It would be nice to see other variables starting to become more of a factor like there rotation is in a different order and speed. I am currently at Champion level and it is starting to get boring/repetitive.
- When changing resolution in the settings on the menu - my friends list is blank.
- Sometimes i get a bug that i am unable to create game. Fixes after close the game and restart.
- Sometimes when i try to pick up a item it runs to the top of the screen. Pathing issue
- Sometimes i cant get to a area. Pathing issue. (seems to happen alot for ranged class) never had problems with my melee character.
- Cant see party member icon on the mini map when we die
- When choosing between having raw damage over status effects DOT. The raw damage is way more effective then stacking status effects. You might want to adjust how status effects perform. (possibly you can make it a multiplier for end game stat that becomes more effective).
- Bows are clearly no where near as strong as a 2x pistols
- Farming perfect rolls on gems can be quiet annoying - do not know if your planning to bring back gem crafting or merging the same type of gem to forge perfectly roll gem of the same type.
- Ghost - need some visual on his AoE damage aura when standing next to him
- One of your elites can 1 shot people. is soo much stronger then the rest.
Created: 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Category: Feedback & Suggestions