1 - 6 - 8 - 9 - 12 (Runes)

Wings of Ishmir

1 - 3 - 10 -13 -15 (Runes)

Item Stats

• Bruiser Armour
  • Two Handed Weapon

Offensive

• Crit Damage
  • Attack Flat Damage (Physical/Toxic/Rend)
  • Attack Crit Damage
  • Crit Chance
  • Attack Crit Chance
  • Ferocity
  • %Material Damage

Utility

• % Transfer Time (Willpower/Rage) + Transfer time is available as a Gem (Support III) with an amethyst
  • Cooldown Reduction until Sovereign Shout can basically be cast 100% uptime

Defense

• Flat Life / Resistance
  • Toughness
  • To utilize Salvatory Anchor and Elevated Gain Helm and Chest should be Heavy Armor

Passive Leveling Order:

• The Wild Card
  • Manic Slaughter
  • Appetite for Bloodshed
  • Gods Amongst Men
  • Feast for the Crows
  • Branded Burst
  • Furious Apetite
  • Merciless Lethality
  • Salvatory Anchor + Elevated Gain
  • Duty to Exterminate + Twisted Obligation x2
  • Intravenous Neural Cord
  • Covert Operative
  • Backline Raider
  • Virtuose Stance

Combined the best of 2 builds I preferred, not my original idea:

Neon's: https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/Py8VlG-bleeding-edge-250k-crits-@-lvl-70-+-tanky-full-guideAnd

Chimere's: https://wolcengame.com/forum/gameplay/builds-guides/bleeding-edge-lvl-60-build-expedition-master-103-clear/

Replies: 8

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Category: Gameplay

Have fun using two skills while running through dungeons, doing nothing other than picking up loot and trying to finish the dungeon as fast as possible. These (broken) builds make you 'walk' through dungeons without a single bit of a challenge. I hope they will hot-fix bleeding edge soon.

I don't understand how people think this is fun. Just like spin-2-win builds. It has never made sense to me how people see the fun of clearing a dungeon in 1 minute, just to do it over and over and over again, using just one or two skills. I always tend to stay as far away from these builds as possible.

Well, you know something is very wrong when tanks dish out more damage than glass cannons. This is a bit more offense oriented, but still not the kind that would ever die in 1 hit.

Don't like it?, then don't play it.

[deleted]

Hi, thanks for sharing yours version :)
Did we need to looking for attack speed in gear ?

[deleted]

Hi, thanks for sharing yours version :)
Did we need to looking for attack speed in gear ?

Laura Original Comment

Luckily due to the Intravenous Neural Cord passive we get 75% attack speed for 3s everytime we crit, so you shouldnt need to hunt down any Attack Speed on gear

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Have fun using two skills while running through dungeons, doing nothing other than picking up loot and trying to finish the dungeon as fast as possible. These (broken) builds make you 'walk' through dungeons without a single bit of a challenge. I hope they will hot-fix bleeding edge soon.

I don't understand how people think this is fun. Just like spin-2-win builds. It has never made sense to me how people see the fun of clearing a dungeon in 1 minute, just to do it over and over and over again, using just one or two skills. I always tend to stay as far away from these builds as possible.

Tyriel Original Comment

thats what hack and slash games are about. U dont get rewearded in these type of games for spending 10minutes on boss. loot is random and mostly trash, so the more monsters u kill, the more chance u have at good loot.

U do understand what an arpg is right?

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.