Carpet Mage - 187 stomp

Hi,

I put this together.

https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/G7npqO-carpet-mage-187-stomp

I don't take much credit for it as I derived it from the usual mage core, and improved it to suit my playstyle better (i.e. faster untainted runs).

Works both with catalysts and staffs. What matter is flat spell damage (found a triple flat damage catalyst that caused me to move from a staff to a catalyst, but staffs work too).

The downside of the build is that you have no spammable spell such as infinity blade. But of all the variants I have tested, this is the most powerful one so far.

Edit: If you don't have the trial, run Mark of Impurity instead of Plague Burst with the runes Guilt by Association and Fate of the Unholy

Replies: 3

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

This build has almost zero defensive layers built into it besides Dire Juncture, which every other build has, and one needs far more than that to stay alive in 170+. It may have acceptable levels of damage, but your iteration of this build needs more defensive layers.

Nice troll.
Branded Burst, Disallowing Vessel with Secure Parry, Salvatory Anchor. With Kingless Aegis some block efficiency nodes being not far if you want. And Bulwark of Dawn as active. If you can't push 170+ with this build, you should probably stop video games altogether.

Branded burst is terrible, unless you're full dodge based, you wont get much mileage out of it.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.