DEATH GUN - GUNSLINGER FULL GUIDE BY SIN - 187+ EASY / 2M41S LURES / NOT TRIAL DEPENDANT (1.0.11.0)

Hello everyone, Sin here with a new complete guide featuring Gunslinger's Brand! The name "Death Gun" was taken in resemblance to the character in the Gun Gale Online anime, as the opening music is his theme in the video guide! Since your latest feedbacks, i've managed in this video guide to add the Gates of Fate progression step by step, it should come in handy during your levelling and grinding! The build features Gun & Catalyst, and it's completely playable without the Trial belt! In order to save some recording time, i skipped the gear overhaul and the untainted run, for which you will find the links to the screenshots right here! Feel free to comment and leave a thumb if you enjoyed it!

Youtube full guide:
https://youtu.be/FRsVoU8AElQ

Wolcen Universe Link:
https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/gz4XDO-death-gun-gunslinger-full-guide-by-sin-187-easy-2m41s-lures-not-trial-dependant-10100

NO TRIAL BUILD SHOWCASE - 3m0s UNTAINTED RUN:
https://youtu.be/jn6E3JFcBio

My equipment set:
https://imgur.com/NFROeu3

1.0.11.0 UPDATE: THE BUILD IS PERFECTLY STRONG AS BEFORE! HAPPY HUNTING!

Replies: 11

Created: 4 years ago

Category: Gameplay

Incredible build, tried it last night and it powered me to 187, was stuck at 175 for days. TY SIN you rock!

getting good performance from this build, had to tweak a few point allocations, good job overall.

just tried this with the Unique rouge crit armor, with 75% crit total and numbers were off the charts. survivability was an issue though.

Buon giorno SIN,
stò provando con la tua Build da ormai una settimana, devo ammettere che va molto meglio del previsto, ma non riesco a fare la run con la stessa facilità tua. Se una volta che sei collegato ti va di fare 2 chiacchere su discord, mi farebbe piacere. Afree.5144

Grazie

(Edited 4 years ago)

the distribution of the attributes how is everything to constitution? ty for guide is very good

Good Guide. Much DPS. Can win 187 runs. Still didnt get any good items.

Created: 3 years, 12 months ago

I just recently started Wolcen. While leveling, using a melee bleeding edge build, I came across your build. I started a new character using your build but I am having a much harder time than my previous character. Should I be using a different build to level with then switch to this build?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Created: 3 years, 11 months ago

I just recently started Wolcen. While leveling, using a melee bleeding edge build, I came across your build. I started a new character using your build but I am having a much harder time than my previous character. Should I be using a different build to level with then switch to this build?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Dest Original Comment

Not related but, what build are you using if you dont mind me asking? Also what level are you? Im 35 melee OH Dagger build and I cannot for the life of me kill Lambach. Just looking to see what others are doing.

You gota be very carefull when choosing builds based on youtube vids. 80% of those are performing really well due to maxed out gear, while for a regular player having semiperfect gear skipping even couple modifiers can make these builds playout really bad. It's good to aim for builds requireing similar items - i.e. focus only on physical abilities/dmg and then you can make good comparisions while just switching the weapon and skillset.

I did both bleeding edge and Sins gunslinger build and the performance of BE was a lot higher. Of course sometimes when getting good maps, both build performed really well, but when maps where slower, with very scattered mobs BE was far superior.

hey trying build out now, lvl 10 so far. what skills are needed (blizzard, giuded arrow, leap attack)

Created: 3 years, 9 months ago

Is this build still good to go ?

Created: 3 years, 4 months ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.