ENDGAME (lvl75+) 2-4min 187, 15-20MIL ST Dps Bleeding Edge 2h Build (No getting one shot)

Link to passive skills: https://share.wolcen.dev/s/sFOdQcnkZb
Link to gear brakedown: https://i.imgur.com/fAzY7ki.png

For anyone with additional questions and wanting to know how the build functions
I stream runs/crafting and Q&As in my build discord channel.

Those wanting to join add Girl#2528 and ask for a group invite. Have a great day!

Replies: 18

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

This build/gear is endgame. How to get endgame. That is the question.

Not showing your gloves and shoulders and just putting on them "2x" means you duped them to have exact same? :)

Not showing your gloves and shoulders and just putting on them "2x" means you duped them to have exact same? :)

Chimere Original Comment

Actually i added in the description that there are interchangeable bases (bruiser/heavy) this is why i did not feel the need to add 2 pairs of similar and clog up the already massive list. You are welcome to PM me if you need proof tho. In fact I for one stand against duping or any other form of cheating. It kills the fun in any games for me, be it multiplayer, or single player.

This build/gear is endgame. How to get endgame. That is the question.

lowmotion Original Comment

This build works well enough while gearing up too, most important part is just a material wep with around 1k dmg, and decent heavy chest armor +helmet, rest can be yellows with at least some of the mandatory stats, witch should be easy to acquire.

Ok its working. But you will still die to 1-2 Bosses because of noheal-shield or the lightning of the robot.

Spend points in life leech and blocking.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Ok its working. But you will still die to 1-2 Bosses because of noheal-shield or the lightning of the robot.

Spend points in life leech and blocking.

lowmotion Original Comment

Tip for material shield, try to bring some mobs to boss if poss. (eventually you should be able to destroy the shield before the boss get his first attack off)
Tip for robots lightning - try to time your jump with the raising of his hand, positioning is key until u get a little extra all resistance :)

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

i never played bleeding edge and i have some questions, what is the point of using belligerent banner? Only to proc weakness stacks? Maybe better use neural cord or which time cannot heal

All points in Ferocity?

All points in Ferocity?

Tyson Original Comment

Some pointers should be on the bottom right of the skill tree link.

i never played bleeding edge and i have some questions, what is the point of using belligerent banner? Only to proc weakness stacks? Maybe better use neural cord or which time cannot heal

besty Original Comment

Correct its to proc weakness easily and getting another immortal offering stack, while all the nodes around it are pretty great as well.

Rage is going down to fast. Strange...

i tried today this build and its fine with rage, good rage recovery with basic attack,only i a think it requires a lot of cooldown reduction, cause this build movement without it is not great, another issue is with this jump skill, during 10 expeditions in 5 i landed somewhere on the rock or the place when i cannot move and need to restart the game, so when they not fix this i would not play +2 stamina points in shout skill

i tried today this build and its fine with rage, good rage recovery with basic attack,only i a think it requires a lot of cooldown reduction, cause this build movement without it is not great, another issue is with this jump skill, during 10 expeditions in 5 i landed somewhere on the rock or the place when i cannot move and need to restart the game, so when they not fix this i would not play +2 stamina points in shout skill

besty Original Comment

Yup shout for +2 good call forgot to mention that! Also you are right cdr is very handy for mobility. As for the jump bugs i get them to i've learned to play around them tho in time, i hope u can too :)

thanks for build, much stronger than my self made, ive made some changes in passive skills but no mayor ones. Works fine even with bad weapon. How is yours crits with it?

thanks for build, much stronger than my self made, ive made some changes in passive skills but no mayor ones. Works fine even with bad weapon. How is yours crits with it?

besty Original Comment

5-6 mil :)

Hey your build is ridiculous good
I did expect to get 1 hitted but tried it any way
this build pushed me from 121 to..... well i don't know yet i dont see any end :D
only down side but thats more related to the gear i guess is slow movement. if i dont move with warpath.

so thanks for sharing.

so i have crits less than 1m with some random items, it seems to speed 187 build requires weeks of farming

how to keep giving away points

Created: 4 years ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.