Projectiles of Havoc - solo 187 easy - 20k+ all resist

Not a new idea, but here's my version.

Here's the link, including the skills and nodes to choose:
https://wolcen-universe.com/builds/GemwDG-projectiles-of-havoc
By the way I made a mistake, please remove 1 point from Blood Offering to Puncturing Shot. The extra pierce is necessary for clearing groups fast.

Here's another photo for clearing 187 with S+:
https://imgur.com/mrzQfNO

Note that this is not the most optimized build. I don't even bother to to that and the performance is already massive. But I welcome any improvement.

Most important stats:
1. Heavy chest and helmet (aim for double raw and % resist stats in both items)
2. Bruiser items in other slots (if can't, aim for heavy items, forget about force shield)
3. % damage
4. Cost reduction (to spam skills without much thinking and planning)
5. Cooldown reduction (same as above)
6. Ferocity or crit chance score
7. % all resist on accessories
8. Life steal on both dagger/pistol and catalyst
9. Raw rend damage on attack (weapon, gem, accessories)
10. % crit damage

It's nice to have trial belt but not absolutely necessary, so if you can't, replace Livor Mortis by Mark of Impurity and make it spread. The drop in survivability is negligible. Also, Residual Energy is not necessary, as 30% additional damage is not worth the extra passive points.

Last but not least, play it how you want, there is no skill order at all, just spam. 20+ all resist and life leech allow you to facetank anything in this game, including bosses. And you'll be surprised how this build can stack tons of ailment scores so easily.

Thanks for reading.

Replies: 8

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Category: Gameplay

This is for pistol + shield/catalyst and using skills for range attack (not caster)?

This is for pistol + shield/catalyst and using skills for range attack (not caster)?

lowmotion Original Comment

I opt for close range projectile build, so I use catalyst instead, alternating spells and attack for continuous spamming. Having cooldown reduction on all 3 pieces can make up for the slow because my CD for Aether Jump is only 0.7s.

May I ask about your single target dmg? Do you kill bosses with adds or can you kill them without adds as well?

May I ask about your single target dmg? Do you kill bosses with adds or can you kill them without adds as well?

achgehzu0815 Original Comment

To be honest, I don't have a true single target damage because havoc orb fires 2 missiles at the same time arctic spears fire tons of lances. I do see numbers floating somewhere about 200-500k though, definitely from havoc orb.

You guys can try to pick the passive node that doubles damage when near max rage. More damage definitely but playstyle is quite clunky, which I don't like.

[deleted]

How did u place the attribute points ? All into wisdom or some into ferocity or toughness ?

How did u place the attribute points ? All into wisdom or some into ferocity or toughness ?

Tøwering Original Comment

Ferocity first, then toughness after 70. But to be honest it doesn't matter if you opt for full ferocity. The key thing to survival in this build is a 700 resist head and a 1200 resist chest, and some lifesteal.

Question for Pistol and Catalyst, what stats should I be looking for?

Created: 4 years ago

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.