Not a new idea, but here's my version.
Here's the link, including the skills and nodes to choose:
By the way I made a mistake, please remove 1 point from Blood Offering to Puncturing Shot. The extra pierce is necessary for clearing groups fast.
Here's another photo for clearing 187 with S+:
Note that this is not the most optimized build. I don't even bother to to that and the performance is already massive. But I welcome any improvement.
Most important stats:
1. Heavy chest and helmet (aim for double raw and % resist stats in both items)
2. Bruiser items in other slots (if can't, aim for heavy items, forget about force shield)
3. % damage
4. Cost reduction (to spam skills without much thinking and planning)
5. Cooldown reduction (same as above)
6. Ferocity or crit chance score
7. % all resist on accessories
8. Life steal on both dagger/pistol and catalyst
9. Raw rend damage on attack (weapon, gem, accessories)
10. % crit damage
It's nice to have trial belt but not absolutely necessary, so if you can't, replace Livor Mortis by Mark of Impurity and make it spread. The drop in survivability is negligible. Also, Residual Energy is not necessary, as 30% additional damage is not worth the extra passive points.
Last but not least, play it how you want, there is no skill order at all, just spam. 20+ all resist and life leech allow you to facetank anything in this game, including bosses. And you'll be surprised how this build can stack tons of ailment scores so easily.
Thanks for reading.
Created: 2 months, 2 weeks ago