Welcoming new arrivals, 0.5.0.4d, and tiny preview of what’s to come !

Hello everyone !

First of all we would like to address a big welcome and a huge thank you to all the players who have joined us these last few days and support Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. We owe a very special thank you to Rhykker for his video presenting Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, due to his video the word has spread about Wolcen, and we’re very grateful about that.

It’s a pleasant surprise for us and we’re glad to welcome all these new members in the Wolcen Community. Know that this peak of activity in our community can lead to some delays in the answers we can provide by email or on forums/Social medias, and I apologize for that. Finally, we want to thank you all for the feedback and the bug reports you provided to help us make the game better, these are very precious data to us. We know that crashes and bugs are still frequent at this stage of development, and we’re working hard to fix them as soon as possible.

In order to help you I wanted to make a special FAQ in this devblog to answer some of the most popular questions I’ve had during the last week. The official FAQ will also be updated soon as well thanks to the help of CoTTo from the Wolcen German Fansite.

FAQ for our latest community members

My game crashed, what can I do ?
You can help us fix the crashes by providing the files generated in your Wolcen folder. Just follow these steps and voilà.

How can I report the bugs ?
There are several ways to report bugs. You can use the Discord #bug-reporting channel, use the Steam forums or the Official forums. Known bugs are listed on the Trello bug tracker board. Of course, you can also send us an email as well to feedback at wolcengame dot com.

For crashes and bugs, you will be happy to know that a reporting tool is planned and hopefully will be implemented soon.

How can I provide feedback and share my ideas for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem ?
There are also many ways to provide your feedback, the Discord #feedback channel, the Steam forums and the official forum as well. Some feedbacks are also submitted to the community for votes on our Trello suggestion board. Finally feedbacks can be sent by email to feedback at wolcengame dot com.

Will there be Multiplayer/Coop and when ?
Yes, we have Mutilplayer/Coop planned for Wolcen, but we have no ETA to provide yet. This will be implemented during this year.

When will the game be released ?
No ETA on that point as well, but the development is now on the highway so much more features are to be expected during 2018.

Will there be a console version of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem ?
If the game is successful we will. We would love to make a console version of Wolcen, but first we want to finish the Windows and Linux versions.

Will there be a Mac version of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem ?
No Mac version is planned.

Does Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem support controllers ?
It doesn’t for the moment but it’s planned.

Can I make streamings of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem ?
Yes, you can.

Now for the news !

Some other good news ? Fine, we’re also working on a new light armor.

Some new cool creatures are also preparing to join your list of victims, here are a few examples of what’s to come. Introducing the Flying Pithus:

The range attack giant worm:

And the melee giant worm:

These foes will join Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem pretty soon !

Of course, we have much more new features in the pipes, new skills, more new creatures, armors, weapons, and some major features we prefer to keep silent about for the moment, including new environments and lore content.

That’s all for today. See you soon !

Useful links :
Wolcen’s Roadmap
Wolcen’s Bug tracker
Wolcen’s Community Suggestions
Wolcen’s Official Website
Wolcen’s Official Facebook Page
Wolcen’s Twitter page
Wolcen’s Instagram Page
Wolcen’s Official Discord server
Wolcen’s FAQ
Help us fix crashes here

Community websites:
German Fan Site : wolcen-game.de
French Fan Site : Wolcen France

Replies: 0

Created: 6 years, 2 months ago

Category: Announcements

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.