Topic: 2018 Roadmap for Wolcen

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Valdsam 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Hello everyone ! The last year has been significantly important for the development and the evolution of Wolcen. From version 0.3.5 to 0.5.0.4a we rel
    [See the full post at: 2018 Roadmap for Wolcen]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

anarasanen
    Participant

So, no 2018 release?

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Still no ETA on the release so far.

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Ricardosan
    Participant
    Priest
    Backer

Good news !

I’m happy to see that you have a clear idea of what to do to get the best. By seeing this, I hope 2018 will be an excellent year for Wolcen development. And happy new year to the team and to all the players looking for hack & slash.

Zinixion
    Participant

Fantastic game, i’m really looking forward to the release 🙂 But i hope there will be no/very few bugs when it releases. I mean, don’t release it, if it is not ready 🙂

TheTruth
    Participant

I can understand not revealing all of the storyline during the Alpha and Beta phases, but I hope that using other features (Arena and replayable dungeons) that the alpha/beta will allow players to grind to max level and test out all of the other features (crafting, apocalyptic form, etc).

That way you guys get useful data and feedback before the game launches.

Christine
    Participant

Just hoping for a wide variety of items, like poe has, and an immersive world, not short like d3.

looking forward to this.

Asmodeus
    Participant

Any sneak peaks into how you guys plan to implement multiplayer? 🙂

Ownage098
    Participant

Do you guys have any ETA on when you will be releasing the multiplayer aspect of the game if not how high on the priority list is it?

BlaqWolf
    Participant

Improve your item (drop) colors.
    Gemstones and Skill Tomes need to have colors other than ‘white’ – currently they get completely lost in the piles of white trash.

Aeipox
    Participant

Great to see such ambition! Is there any chance of a more defined road map? (estimated dates for release/introduction of certain features?)

Lysurgent
    Participant

Will the game be open to cheats/hacks like grim dawn ? or will it be hackers free like d3 ?

Lohycore
    Participant

I think the game has come a long way from inception and you are all doing a great job with it. I’m as impatient as the next person for full release, but would rather wait for the polished version of it instead of struggling with a buggy, easily-hacked game. Keep up the good work, and best of luck.

Lysurgent
    Participant

is this OP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8QQ-r9cpvY&feature=youtu.be

Tamer
    Participant

Please Tell us this awesome game coming this year ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.