June 26, 2017 at 5:21 pm #10550
10. Suggestion: Synergy with legendary items and passive skills. I would like to see some smart legendary properties that could work like combos with some skills from the passive skills tree. For example the passive skill “hard punch” could make a good combo with a legendary weapon that will have the legendary property 10-15% chance to stun enemies.July 26, 2017 at 9:54 am #10712September 11, 2017 at 5:47 am #10995
1. Bounty bug, the boss fell out of the stage when i was hitting it, so i couldn’t go to the next stage since i have to kill it first…
2. Movement, when you hold the left click button to move your character, sometimes the game crashes (you see the same frame as long as you holding the left click) and you have to release the button (left click) so the game will come to normal.September 11, 2017 at 6:53 am #10996September 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm #11000
4. Bounty bug, monsters spawn out of stage:
https://s26.postimg.org/afx2f2l1l/20170911181958_1.jpgNovember 10, 2017 at 4:18 pm #11251
1. Arena: When you enter the Arena… if you do some challenges and cancel one while in progress… if you try to go out to Dhur Stronghold, then you can see that some textures are missing in the whole act…
2. Daily Dungeon: The same happened when i finished the daily dungeon… Missing texture in the whole act…November 10, 2017 at 6:48 pm #11252
3. Bounty, when i tried to teleport to the chest i fall down and teleported to the town…
3. Arena/Challenges but message on arena globe…
https://s2.postimg.org/5t7uor1ex/20171110184908_1.jpgNovember 12, 2017 at 7:35 pm #11256
(36) Shop Suggestion: A shop that works with microtransactions (real money) so you can buy various items to customize your character. Items like: 1. Weapon Skins 2. Weapon Effects (Lightning, Fire, Frost…) 3. Armor Skins 4. Armor Effects (Lightning, Fire, Frost…) 5. Wings / Auras 6. New Character Models / New Hair / Tattoos… 6. Pets / Companions 7. House Furniture Since all of these are only visual changes there will not affect the gameplay, neither make it pay to win. With this system, the Devs can do free updates and support the game for a long time. Example: https://s7.postimg.org/vtot9lm4b/20170317084555_1.jpg
This is something i would have suggested myself as well and consider it vital for all free to play / buy to play games that have upkeep and further development costs.
You can not solely rely on retail sales for an income, you have to add microtransactions like these to keep a relatively steady flow of cash incomming.
Mind you, they have to be purely aesthetic and quality of life things rather than pay to win stuff, no one likes that. Brainstorm whatever you wanna include there, some nice examples are given by PaulS, just make sure to draw a clear line between quality of life / cosmetics and p2w.
Myself and many others i bet are willing to invest in such things and as long as you keep new and nice stuff flowing, so will the income.
Prime examples of doing this are LoL, Overwatch, PoE and others, and while some may not be of the same genre, they still apply this simple yet effective type of microtransactions.
Prime examples of not doing this are D3 which died once they shut the RM-AH and had no further income, L2 which became p2w uppon stepping in f2p terrioty, Aion which had the same fate as L2 and others. Don’t be like these companies.
RelickableNovember 25, 2017 at 2:29 pm #11281November 27, 2017 at 7:15 pm #11287
Suggestion about the potion UI: Like the numbers we have for the skills 1,2,3… i would like to see also the numbers or letter for the potions… would be a nice quality of life change!December 21, 2017 at 9:56 pm #11479
Feedback on update: 0.5.0.4
1. The character get stuck at this point when you try to pass… I don’t know if it’s intended because the bench is near… https://s14.postimg.org/w87x4qkwx/20171220224252_1.jpg
2. White balls at Seren’s place…
3. Gems and Tomes should have different color from normal items (white) to be more clear to gather when they drop…
4. Sometines you can’t see the wave of the new skill: Gaze of Ot-Mah
5. Red balls at Seren quest and all the way up:
6. Invisible mobs…
7. Halaku bug… you can go out while fighting Halaku…
8. The map is not working when you press tab…
(EDIT)December 22, 2017 at 7:42 am #11480
9. The mob is invisible and aslo it wan’t die… was hitting it about 1 minute… and you can’t complete the wave…
10. Effects of skills are stuck in the groud from previous levels (lightning effect)
https://s14.postimg.org/og8tnlsht/20171222004315_1.jpgDecember 24, 2017 at 10:44 am #11523
11. When you press space sometimes you can trigger the whirlwind skill, when you have it on right click. Also you can go fast at the place you want without spending any stamina…
12. Some old and finished quests stuck if your game crashes…
13. There should be a text like “1h” and “2h” so you know which weapons is one handed and two handed… At the moment it’s confusing…
14. Potion bug: When you find a better potion on merchant and change it… the old one you have in the inventory is getting a bug and you can sell it a lot of times… If you spam it and sell it a lot the game crashes…
https://s10.postimg.org/bp9qmihjd/424370_screenshots_20171224114037_1.jpgFebruary 14, 2018 at 5:48 pm #12227
Suggestion about the arena:
At the moment there are only heavy armor rewards and only one weapon available… of course you will change that in the future, so i wanted to help you with two suggestions that i was thinking about:
(1) Coin System: You will get arena coins after completing a challenge in the arena. With the coins you can buy Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common items from an NPC in the arena loby that sells only for arena coins. Also you will be able to buy items that suits your playstyle (light armor or staff for a mage)
(2) Key System: You have to choose from two keys (armor and weapon key) as a reward after completing an arena challenge. With the key you can open one of the chests you like.
Heavy Chest: Contains a random heavy armor part (Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common item).
Medium Chest: Contains a random medium armor part (Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common item).
Light Chest: Contains a random light armor part (Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common item).
Dagger Chest: Contains a random dagger (Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common item).
Greatsword Chest: Contains a random greatsword (Legendary, Rare, Magic and Common item).
And all other weapon types, so you can choose the best for your playstyle…February 16, 2018 at 9:27 am #12275
Bugs on version (0.5.04d):
1. Permanent freeze bug, you can’t move even if you teleport back in town, i was freezed about 2-3 minutes while i was in town…
2. I went to the next level in a bounty and got stuck in that spot… even the teleport is not working, you can’t go away of this spot…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.