June 26, 2017 at 5:21 pm #10550
10. Suggestion: Synergy with legendary items and passive skills. I would like to see some smart legendary properties that could work like combos with some skills from the passive skills tree. For example the passive skill “hard punch” could make a good combo with a legendary weapon that will have the legendary property 10-15% chance to stun enemies.July 26, 2017 at 9:54 am #10712September 11, 2017 at 5:47 am #10995
1. Bounty bug, the boss fell out of the stage when i was hitting it, so i couldn’t go to the next stage since i have to kill it first…
2. Movement, when you hold the left click button to move your character, sometimes the game crashes (you see the same frame as long as you holding the left click) and you have to release the button (left click) so the game will come to normal.September 11, 2017 at 6:53 am #10996September 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm #11000
4. Bounty bug, monsters spawn out of stage:
https://s26.postimg.org/afx2f2l1l/20170911181958_1.jpgNovember 10, 2017 at 4:18 pm #11251
1. Arena: When you enter the Arena… if you do some challenges and cancel one while in progress… if you try to go out to Dhur Stronghold, then you can see that some textures are missing in the whole act…
2. Daily Dungeon: The same happened when i finished the daily dungeon… Missing texture in the whole act…November 10, 2017 at 6:48 pm #11252
3. Bounty, when i tried to teleport to the chest i fall down and teleported to the town…
3. Arena/Challenges but message on arena globe…
https://s2.postimg.org/5t7uor1ex/20171110184908_1.jpgNovember 12, 2017 at 7:35 pm #11256
(36) Shop Suggestion: A shop that works with microtransactions (real money) so you can buy various items to customize your character. Items like: 1. Weapon Skins 2. Weapon Effects (Lightning, Fire, Frost…) 3. Armor Skins 4. Armor Effects (Lightning, Fire, Frost…) 5. Wings / Auras 6. New Character Models / New Hair / Tattoos… 6. Pets / Companions 7. House Furniture Since all of these are only visual changes there will not affect the gameplay, neither make it pay to win. With this system, the Devs can do free updates and support the game for a long time. Example: https://s7.postimg.org/vtot9lm4b/20170317084555_1.jpg
This is something i would have suggested myself as well and consider it vital for all free to play / buy to play games that have upkeep and further development costs.
You can not solely rely on retail sales for an income, you have to add microtransactions like these to keep a relatively steady flow of cash incomming.
Mind you, they have to be purely aesthetic and quality of life things rather than pay to win stuff, no one likes that. Brainstorm whatever you wanna include there, some nice examples are given by PaulS, just make sure to draw a clear line between quality of life / cosmetics and p2w.
Myself and many others i bet are willing to invest in such things and as long as you keep new and nice stuff flowing, so will the income.
Prime examples of doing this are LoL, Overwatch, PoE and others, and while some may not be of the same genre, they still apply this simple yet effective type of microtransactions.
Prime examples of not doing this are D3 which died once they shut the RM-AH and had no further income, L2 which became p2w uppon stepping in f2p terrioty, Aion which had the same fate as L2 and others. Don’t be like these companies.
RelickableNovember 25, 2017 at 2:29 pm #11281November 27, 2017 at 7:15 pm #11287
Suggestion about the potion UI: Like the numbers we have for the skills 1,2,3… i would like to see also the numbers or letter for the potions… would be a nice quality of life change!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.