Topic: Beta transition planning

This topic contains 25 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nemesis 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Hello everyone! We’re approaching the end of September, and it’s time to give you an update about the Beta transition. These last 6 months, our teams
    [See the full post at: Beta transition planning]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Suresh
    Participant

Finally !!! . I cannot wait to get my hands on the Beta . All the Best Team . 20 more days to go for October 11 🙁

Suresh
    Participant

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Beta . All the Best Team . 20 more days to go for October 11 🙁

Suresh
    Participant

All the best team for the Beta . I cannot wait to play the Beta

Justin
    Participant

You guys should make the Oct 11th date more well known to your player base…. it took me forever to find it in this…. I tried many different search engine searches and ways of wording the search just looking for a solid beta release date for the beta…. I recommend making an article title with Oct, 11th Beta start if you want more participants for more feedback

WonkoTheSane
    Participant

Good morning!

Will the Beta option also be available for all of us owners of the GOG version of Wolcen?

Dragnon
    Participant

I am ready for the carnage! Totally looking forward to multiplayer wow!

PaulS
    Participant

I think it will be available only on Steam not GOG… News are everywhere guys… You can check for the latest news below:

Official Web Site: https://wolcengame.com
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WolcenGame
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/WolcenGame
    Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/3s4xBk?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect

πΦπ
    Participant

I can’t wait!!  I appreciate quality over quantity, so please take your time 🙂

thanik
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: #f3f3f3; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>ขอบคุณมากครับสำหรับความรู้ เป็นประโยชน์ มากๆ เลย  </span><span style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial; color: #ff0000; background-color: #f3f3f3; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>ufabet </span><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>:AO</span></p>

Dai Vernon
    Participant
    Bishop
    Backer

As a returning player and backer of Umbra, after 1.5 year without playing the game (that felt more like a technical demo than a game), I am really pleased with the changes.

I still think the map system needs to be reworked (zoom in zoom out options and more precise), as well as the minimap but I guess it’s trial-error. I’m waiting for the long expected multiplayer mode to jum ip with a friend.

Keep up with the good work!

BlackBartTX
    Participant

After 350 hours put in testing the alpha, I’m super excited to see what we can break next, to help the team any way we can bring us all the best arpg out there. I speak for me alone, but I really appreciate the hard work you guys have put in.   If I had to critique one thing,  the American market is big on open communication about alot of the game development and progress and I think it would help the game gain more traction, hopefully, now that we are further along in the game development.  I’ve been active in the discord and checking the forums constantly trying to keep my viewers up to date on everything, but most are not as vigilant .

Anyway, have an owl of a day, I hope to give real feedback on the beta soon!

Gawri
    Participant

and yet again.. all the GOG players get screwed ….

DeathSmith
    Participant

This same update is posted on the Wolcen page on Steam…and on their Discord server as well as both Facebook and Twitter. I don’t see how anyone would have trouble finding this thread lol great job on the game so far guys, love the new music >.<

Jargs
    Participant

Is this “Beta” tab under Properties avaliable already? Not showing here for me yet…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.