Topic: cant connect to cloud

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  tamvuong 1 month ago.

• Author

ebolasoup
    Participant

kept getting an error when trying to log out indicating failed to save.

closed program and now cant connect to cloud

Riss
    Participant

Me too. I guess it’s down right now?

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

If you’re still having issues connecting to the cloud, don’t hesitate to tell us 🙂 This might be related to an antivirus when it’s not a server issue. But if you could connect before and not at this moment, then it was a server issue.

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Lohycore
    Participant

This also happens if your connection to the internet is having troubles. I tried shutting the game down two days ago and got the same message. I went to my desktop to check for problems and noticed I had no connection (wi-fi connection), but before I could troubleshoot the connection the wi-fi came back up. I brought the game back up and was able to shut it down with no problems.

iliyas
    Participant

i cant connect to the cloud just bought the game. I live in belgium do ur servers support this land?

Rastael
    Participant

Hello, I can not connect to the server,  only the option appears offline.

PARohT
    Participant

Got the same problem. Right after the recent 10gb patch, it won’t let me connect to the cloud. This is a bit annoying 🙁

XDarkSquallX
    Participant

I tried to connect yesterday and i have the same issue. couldn’t connect to game server. I disabled both malware and anti virus and still no difference. ran as admin and still nothing. Verified integrity through steam and same thing. I dont know what else to do except uninstall and reinstall

Mahler
    Participant

I’m sure it must be an error with the new patch. Since the last update I haven’t been able to log in to the cloud either.

tamvuong
    Participant
    • I have the same issue that occurred to other people above.
    • Wolcen team please give us advice to fix this issue  asap.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.