Topic: Greetings!

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on RedditShare on Google+

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cipher 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

cipher
    Participant

Hello, I’m cipher_nemo, or just “cipher” since I was able to get that user name here. I’m from the east coast of the US, married, and work in IT currently as both a tech and software developer.

I have been involved more recently in Path of Exile. In the past I played all of the Diablo series, including the original, the Sierra-licensed Diablo: Hellfire, the failed (in my view) D3 and expansions, and of course most people’s favorite, D2 and D2:LoD. I’ve also played a ton of MMOs and RPGs, from the late 90s Ultima Online and late 80s SSI AD&D gold boxes all the way up through Guild Wars 2 and the Baldur’s Gate series.

Some questions…

I assume I could probably discover the answers to these, but haven’t found them yet.

1. Why was it called Umbra, then now Wolcen? Or was it always supposed to be Wolcen?
    2. Will Wolcen be playable completely offline, as in no need to connect to servers, no need for Steam, or anything DRM? It looks like it can, but then there’s some confusing info floating around about it.
    3. What’s the best way to get Wolcen? Buy now, is it preorder? Is it workable, or still alpha/beta? Or wait, or what?
    4. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.