Topic: lvl 21 Ice Breaker mob

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Calistaen [Wolcen Staff] 8 months ago.

• Author

Promethus
    Participant

just ran into this “gold” lvl 21 mob called the Ice Breaker.  He appears to have freeze, stun?, and knockback.  He somehow permanently stun locked/ freezed my melee character.  I could port back out to town, but my character was still frozen.

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Are you using a tank template ? I’ve seen a similar report with tanking abilities and ice monsters but I haven’t been able to reproduce it. I would need a little more information on that issue because this might be related to a specific skill.

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Promethus
    Participant

yes melee “tank” character.  could it be protection form from warden archetype causing issues?  I will also add that the character took no damage after it was “locked” but could still successfully block 🙂

Andrius
    Participant

I encountered this quite few times with my dual weapon build, i was frozen mid roll and couldn’t do anything, only thing which help in that situation is re-login. I’m also using Gladiators Unyielding and Guardian Deflection talents. Maybe problem lies in blocking magical stuff?

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

This might be it, I’m going to run some more test to check that, thank you for the details 🙂

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.