Topic: MULTIPLAYER GAME..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stephen behsmann 6 months ago.

• Author

smrmaakosys
    Participant

<span style=”color: #d0d0d0; font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; background-color: #272727;”>I would like to know how many players you plan or can be in the same game/party</span>

stephen behsmann
    Participant

While this is a fair question i dont think we are at this stage just yet! BUT i would absolutely love for it to be like D2 mmo style of multiplayer where you could see other players around the town trade/gift while you were there  as well as seeing them running around the acts doing quests it always added a little extra fun being able to team up with a random person to complete the quest then split up but eventually see each other again, to combat randomly getting killed by some crazed player who is hell bent on killing people for no reason they could always implement the hostile button like D2 had so that both characters had to be hostile to engage in pvp. Thats what made D2 game and community so great ONE CAN ONLY HOPE for a multiplayer scenario like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.