Topic: New class called Demonologist.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on RedditShare on Google+

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of DemonLord DemonLord 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile gravatar of DemonLord
    DemonLord
    Participant

I propose to introduce a class called a demonologist. Its essence lies in the fact that it can turn into different mobs, and even better in unique mobs (for example, in those that are not in the game, for example, in a mixture of skeleton and demon) and use their skills or some new ones. I think it would be a very interesting class.

DemonLord
    Participant

To add, I also want to say that you can still do so that the demonologist can switch between forms that will allow one or the other to be used for different situations.

Profile gravatar of Alan
    Alan
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Hi, there is actually a passive skills tree section planned called Demonologist 😉

DemonLord
    Participant

Hi, there is actually a passive skills tree section planned called Demonologist

Interesting what they do? But im telling about a class which can to transform in unique mobs(or cosmetic change with body of hero) with the ability to use them skills… I think its will be amazing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.