Topic: Patch 0.5.0.5: Changelog

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  thanik 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Hello everyone ! As told on Facebook and Twitter this morning, the patch is delayed to tomorrow in the evening due to technical issues. However, I wou
    [See the full post at: Patch 0.5.0.5: Changelog]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

PaulS
    Participant

Tubal Cain
    Participant

No patch?

Do we have to uninstall?

Myrnn
    Participant

Been waiting for the patch for the last couple days and will continue waiting.

But it might be nice to have the debugging issue sorted before you announce a patch day update, as in the future a lot of people will take days off work etc to play and it might be a bit dramatic.

Also before you guys add the crappy housing system and all this other stuff that 0.1% of the community use, please increase level cap and a couple more places or instances for gear farming, even if its all going to get wiped thats what people play ARPGs for.

Either way, enjoying game thus far and can’t wait till upgrade with ice spells and so :D.

Zerum
    Participant
    Warrior
    Backer

Nice!

"That is not dead what can eternal lie,
    and with strange aeons even death may die."

Chris
    Participant

“Also before you guys add the crappy housing system and all this other stuff that 0.1% of the community use”. That’s a little unnecessary don’t you think? I think you’ll find a much larger percentage designing their houses. It adds a nice personal element to the game that I think some will love.

Hey thanks for the update, especially the ice spells. It’s hard to study the ice comet in detail, but it doesn’t seem like a solid chunk of ice to me. It’s too blue for a start, and doesn’t resemble a huge chunk of ice/rock. It needs a really solid look. Plus there’s no camera shake as it hits. This thing should have a monstrous impact when it drops. Camera shake, a crater, destroyed floor etc. As far as looks, there should be huge chunks of ice of varying sizes flying off in all directions. Maybe that could be a levelled up version of the spell – secondary ice chunks that can stun opponents…

Ryan
    Participant

When will it be on GOG?

Is there a plan to ensure GOG is updated in line with Steam?

Shrat69
    Participant

When will a Mac version be available?

C.Souza
    Participant

really nice animations 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.