Topic: Technical Beta Phase 1 is ending

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Movserker 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

[DE translation] [RU translation] Hello everyone! The first phase of the Technical Beta will be closed today at 3PM CET. We want to thank you all for
    [See the full post at: Technical Beta Phase 1 is ending]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Illyana
    Participant

So is steam supposed to do a large download to roll me back to Alpha? Are we supposed to redownload beta when phase 2 is coming out?

Thanks.

JD
    Participant

Hello,

thank you for creating a game the public has been waiting for. I want to let everyone know who works on this game that an entire community is awaiting for you to perfect this game with all this customization. Blizzard has shit on the Diablo community and PoE….well its just PoE.

My community/Team has been playing Diablo 3 since it came out and with the recent news, we are looking for another game. We and I am assuming a lot of others have just bought your game and hopefully with our funds are able to expedite this game. We are impressed and will continue to help promote this game.

Again, thank you! Make this game how you have been advertising it and it will be a Diablo killer.

tuSavvy
    Participant

Greetings folks,

we all want to get a nice game here and I think the current product looks very promising.

We all know, that it takes long to produce a nice game and that it can be difficult to deal with the expectations of the community.

Please do not make the same mistake like Blizzard and keep people more informed. A post from day to day would help to know, that you are listening to your community and working hard =)

Looking forward for Technical Beta Phase 2.

Mattias Magnusson
    Participant

How do i get in the beta? i know phase 1 is over but i would love to try phase 2 when available 🙂 im enjoying the Alpha but o would love to try the beta 😀

tuSavvy
    Participant

“The first phase of the Technical Beta ended on October 25th. No ETA on Phase 2 yet.” – this was posted today on the official discord server.

Discord is probably the best way to stay up to date.

Cheers!

Argos
    Participant

Hello,

The game is looking quite good, but do not relent. Blizzard just handed you and all other devs out there the ARPG genre on a silver platter. Do not waste any time in scooping up all of the players who are running through the streets looking for a new game to call home. Now, is your time to release countless updates to hook and hold onto the audience.

Many Diablo fans are rooting for you, but remember us players are fickle ones. Your window of opportunity will only stay open for so long so get something out there before Blizzard is able to scramble together some hodge-podge trailer for Diablo 4 that could end up taking the wind out of your sails.

I wish you Devs the best of luck in the universe.

DiamondRage
    Participant

If this page is the “home” of Wolcen then why arent there regular updates?  The fact there are more updates on Discord and other separate pages without this being the first point of call isnt really great.  I bought this early access not thinking it would be a full game but thinking there would be alot more happening. Im bitterly disappointed although the game so far is great but a “demo”

tuSavvy
    Participant

For those who did not read it yet:

“Phase 2 of the Technical Beta will be available by the end of the week!”

More info here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements/detail/3410809756407662738

Lilith
    Participant

So, I have Wolcen Alpha, do I have to pay again for Beta?

Movserker
    Participant

Me esta gustando mucho, estoy deseando poder jugar online con fluidez, aún siendo un alpha es muy recomendable, espero que el juego completo este pronto, de hecho me da pena jugarlo ahora por perder la emoción de un juego nuevo cuando este salga!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.