Topic: Trading system

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Rotuhiiri 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Silvok
    Participant

Be sure to institute a proper trading system. I would recommend developing a trading system to be developed in house by you. I do like the layout of path of exile’s trading system: POE.trade but wish it was developed by the game developers and was actually attainable in game. Also to be able to price check items directly would be insaneeeeee. It would make you better then GGG if you do it in advance.

SPREADyourBUTTer
    Participant

Auction House!

Nosferatu
    Participant

Please no auction house. D3 already made that mistake.

budyn
    Participant

Cons of trading is simply the fact that some people will spend real money on items ( on trading sites or sth ) and dont play the game which isnt what devs want.

Tho avoiding this by applying party loot trading only is wrong, simply because it cuts the longevity of the game.I want to be abble to sell an 10/10 items i know i wont use and trade it for something usefull for my char/s.

For me trading should be allowed but with restrictions.For example time restriction (like you can sell 1 item per month?)

Or even simplier thing: add an ingame drop item which allows you to trade and make it very very rare.It will serve as currency aswell ( like stone of jordan)

sadomen
    Participant

Guys . D3 do mistake with real money in game . That think destroy game totaly!!!!!!! Auction with gold will be the best way for so mutch ppl whos like finding items in game and grinding with it.  I love it so mutch and i hope game will have auction with game money ( NOT REAL MONEY !!!!!)-

Diablo 3 system with self find items  is for stupid  retards and little kids who doesnt need brain.

Pls do action in this nice GAME TY TY TY

PS : Sorry for my english

PrimeLifeX
    Participant

Why for game necessary auction house?

Game without economy it’s as single player platform and inhibit the desire to repeatedly playing. All who play grinding games like collect items, compare them with other players and exchange using barter principle. The economy is the engine of everything. Same is in the real life. Auction house makes  easier availability to trade with players, allowing for you to see possible variations. This triggers the desire to concentrate on searching or to buy them.

Look on POE, Eve online how trade give life for game. Diablo 3 Auction House was good idea. Bad idea was make account bounded items for fighting with bots.

Best Regards !

Noodles
    Participant

I’m a bit on the fence about AHs, but mostly i prefer the approach of giving us the means to gear ourselves by playing the game, without having an AH at all. If there is to be an AH of some kind, i think we would be better off if it was a small extension to other ways of acquiring items, it should NOT be the primary method of getting the gear or items we need. And of course there should be NO real world currency involved at all, that would be a sure-fire way to ruin the whole game and probably the economy as well. Even third-party website trading or sales should be enforced against and penalised.

So i could live with a limited AH as a compromise, perhaps not gear but only non-essential consumables or similar types of items could be freely tradable?

Another method that i don’t think has been tried yet would be to have everything account bound by default and have some sort of rare drop/consumable that allows a single item to be listed on an AH or made tradable. That way when we get lucky and find that drop we could use it to trade our most valuable item that we currently have no use for, for something else valuable that we can immediately use. It could make trading a small but significant addition to being self-sufficient.

Rotuhiiri
    Participant

I think it just ruin the real meaning and fun of trading by creating a “system”, what do you need some systems for? Just let people trade with eachother and the rest fall in a place automaticly, people find their way and the economy comes automaticly and the values of items are determined by the items themself by their demand and rarity. why make bound items? makes no sense..  Only thing is important to work is the drops of items designed in game good to make trading worth, you dont need constructed system for exchanging stuff/gold or whatever you need in game, the system is ability to interact with others and make items not bound, able to trade between players and use your brains. Sometimes u make bad trade, sometimes good, thats why you play and learn the game and items.

Rotuhiiri
    Participant

I think it just ruin the real meaning and fun of trading by creating a “system”, what do you need some systems for? Just let people trade with eachother and the rest fall in a place automaticly, people find their way and the economy comes automaticly and the values of items are determined by the items themself by their demand and rarity. why make bound items? makes no sense..  Only thing is important to work is the drops of items designed in game good to make trading worth, you dont need constructed system for exchanging stuff/gold or whatever you need in game, the system is ability to interact with others and make items not bound, able to trade between players and use your brains. Sometimes u make bad trade, sometimes good, thats why you play and learn the game and items.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.