Topic: Update 0.5.0.1: New Targeting System, new elemental storms and more!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pazo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Alan
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel
    Team

Hi everyone! Since the release of update 0.5, the team has continued working on story content and gameplay features. While we aim to deliver high-qual
    [See the full post at: Update 0.5.0.1: New Targeting System, new elemental storms and more!]

Pazo
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””>Sorry i can not speak english:
    </span></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>I need urgently for help.</span>
    <span class=””>I can not see any objects (equipment – can click it but nothing happens) on-lift there is no key function and with mouse it is not synonymous.</span> <span class=””>The only thing I get is gold that goes white comic automatically.</span>
    <span class=””>I have already written at the suppor, but no reaction nothing.</span>
    <span class=””>Otherwise, I have to record with Steam and there are only 2 possibilities: Contact the support of the game or I would like to apply for a refund.</span> <span class=””>(The latter option I would not, because the game me folded and you get another bad pay so the game continues to slip off.</span></span>

ich benötige bitte dringend um hilfe.
    ich kann keine gegenstände (equipment–kan es anklicken aber nichts passiert) auf-heben es gibt keine tasten funktion und mit maus geht es auch nicht. das einzige was ich bekomm, ist gold, dass geht kommischer weiße automatisch.
    Ich habe auch schon am suppor geschrieben, aber keine reaktion nichts.
    Sonst muss ich mit Steam konntakt aufnehmen und da gibt es nur 2 möglichkeiten: Support des Spiels kontaktieren oder Ich möchte eine Rückerstattung beantragen. (die letztere Option möchte ich nicht, da das game mir gefält und ihr bekommt eine weitere schlechte zahlen so das das game weiter abrutscht.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.