Topic: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem advancement – Beta and final game

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  GuavaEater 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

[DE translation] [RU translation] Hello everyone! We would like to share with you some advancement on the final game and how are things going in Wolce
    [See the full post at: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem advancement – Beta and final game]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Garfield
    Participant

Come on! Release a new alpha!

Doesn’t your scrum master tell you to make more releasable to get feedback?

mlaabs71
    Participant

Look forwarding to giving it a whirl when it’s ready.  Quality always comes at a cost, so waiting a little longer although is discouraging….it’s better in the end.  So I believe.

BugsHunter
    Participant

Hello,wolcen team,Is it beta testing now?where can I test the release version?

Rick James
    Participant

Looks awesome and i appreciate the updated information about how the project is going. Keep up the good work.

Fade
    Participant

Thanks for the update, I’ve never flirted with such a young game. Looking forward to upcoming content.

Charles
    Participant

It is definitely past due to at least put the working portion of the beta as the new alpha so we can experiment and give feedback. Makes no sense to have this alpha that doesn’t even resemble what we know is the adjusted direction of the game. Especially for those of us who opted in and bought this early access. I dont think it’s an unreasonable idea. I dont want to come off like I’m complaining but it just seems weird that  the alpha is not even remotely connected to the direction of the game as it has evolved and not to give it to us in it’s current state seems a waste of our input and testing and debugging etc…

Just saying . With respect and consideration to the work which I think is heading in a very good direction.

Thanks devs for your consideration.

GuavaEater
    Participant

Hey Guys and Gals,

The game is looking great, keep up the good work! I look forward to the next iteration and I’m sure it will be amazing!

Cheers,

GuavaEater!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.