Topic: Work in progress: bows, new targeting system, overkill effect, bug fixes

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Calistaen [Wolcen Staff] 9 months ago.

• Author

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Hello everyone ! For today’s news I wanted to keep you updated on some features and additions to the game we’re currently developing. First of all, ha
    [See the full post at: Work in progress: bows, new targeting system, overkill effect, bug fixes]

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Necrocore
    Participant

Hi, i am kinda new on this game, and reading a lot about it,

Just one question, when this patch will be on steam??

or, if i see an update here its already up on steam ?

Thanks in advance

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

Update is planned for March 🙂

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

GrittyS
    Participant

Played it a little on my brothers account. When this update hits in March. I would buy it for sure. I hope this will come a long way and u will have a succesfull release in the future.

I see alot of potentional in this game and can’t wait to buy it so i can support and play it for hours! wish u the best, keep up the good work! lots of love
    Kind regards Frederik ”GrittyS” Knudsen

Sphex
    Participant

Great work done by the team, fixing issues, implementing changes and listening to the community. Out F****** standing work guys.

Is it possible to get some more spells or even give us a bit of crafting of spells or let us combine effects, ie lighting ball, be great if it had spikes, tentacles type effect that increased AOE of the ball.

Could we get a better map overlay, something that could show were enemies are maybe?

Will we be getting the weapon crafting anytime soon, I know people want housing but I think weapon and armour customizing would be far better.

accidentalpoet
    Participant

Can someone explain me how i can download and play on Wolcan? I need to pay for beta/alpha? When will be that possibility to play?

Tyker Strunk
    Participant

Its on steam. Buy it and play it. Main quest and levelling to the max of 24 will take about 5 hours right now. After that the most gameplay there is is the endless dungeon, and house designing. If your not ok with waiting for more content do not buy it yet

Neuto
    Participant

Any idea when it might be out in march?!?!? I’m super excited to try the bows!

doomstart667
    Participant

will there be a wipe for the upcoming march Patch?

Ned
    Participant

Hello! You are doing something extraordinary! I guess you hear that a lot. So. . i’m 20 level and i can’t level up to 24 level. Do i need to do something special ?

Calistaen [Wolcen Staff]
    Keymaster
    Guardian Angel

No wipe planned for this patch, and it will be released on March 27th 🙂

@Ned, the current level is blocked at 20. At the release you will be able to reach level 60.

Community Manager
    Wolcen Studio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.