Wolcen Studio is looking for an experienced Senior Generalist Programmer to support our core engine team. You’ll be responsible of many gameplay mechanims and to adapt the game for Console (XBox One and PS4).
Join a great and growing team, in an amazing place to live and work on an exciting project that started small and aims high!
The main and routine tasks of the Senior Engine Programmer are to:
- Console integration (PS4 or XBox One)
- Design and implement new game systems
- Test and refine existing game features
- Work closely with Game Designers, Artists and Project Manager
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code
- 5+ years’ experience in video game development
- Deep knowledge of C/C++.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio.
- Experience with PS4 or XBoxOne
- Knowledge of game engine architecture, ability to easily communicate in English.
- Good analytical and synthesizing abilities;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility in work organization;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Speack french;
- Paragon 500+;