Hi everyone !
Update 0.3.7 has been deployed ! A new monster is awaiting in the grass fields, the mighty Skull Crusher. We’ve already revealed some of his moves in a previous devblog and you can now fight against him if you wish to test your skills.
To help you turn the tide in your favor, we’ve added three new sets of armor to the game : two light and a medium armor set. Proper affixes should roll on those new armor types, so players can better gear their characters according to their playstyle.
We also improved the Orc Charger. His charge is now smoother, and he’ll fall to the ground when hitting a wall.
This should be the last update before our next big milestone, update 0.4.0, which will introduce new major mechanics and new content. A lot of background work has been done in the past weeks in order to prepare for this huge update, so expect changes in overall balance and feel of the game.
This is the changelog for update 0.3.7, enjoy !
- New visual effect for the Damage Return effect on enemies.
- New sound effects for the Skullcrusher.
- Improved the way the sound listener moves between the player and the camera.
- Improved sound Spatialization.
- A portal now brings to the new boss.
- The Inn Keeper is now closer to the merchant.
- New Skullcrusher monster.
- Ranged gameplay and mouse targetting has been improved
- Warrior Artificial Intelligence has been improved. Warriors enemies now try to surround the player.
- Orc footmen may now try to escape if their health is too low
- New Ranger Medium armor.
- New Apprentice light armor.
- New Thief light armor.
- The Skullcrusher, a big ogre wielding a gigantic maul has been added. You can find him in the grass fields near dhur.
- Skull Crushers use up to 4 different type of skills : Mace Attack, Expulse Blow, Healing, Charge and Speed Buff.
- Improved Orc Charger. The Charger will now turn during his charge and can be knocked down if he hits an obstacle.
- Orc charger particle effects improved
- Monsters with boss ranks have a higher chance to drop magical and rare items.
- NightStalkers have been replaced by enraged zombies.
- Constitution Points now give an additional 0.2% health per point.
- Elite monsters like the ghoul or the skullcrusher now drop more loot.
- Monsters that spawn at night time have a high chance of dropping more loot.
- The Ghoul can now be interrupted, especially when she is casting a skill.
- The Ghoul’s jump attack has a slightly higher cooldown, making her more manageable for melee characters.
- The king of the ogres now stands in the heavens.
- New “Extra Damage” Boss Modifier.
- Fixed: Some items stats weren’t properly saved, resulting in lower item’s stats after dying/exiting and reloading your character.
- Several new enemies can trigger Pulverize effect (gore explosion)
- Health bar placement improved (tall enemies had their health bar located too low)
- Default Affixes on items should not be overridden anymore.
- Fixed: Tome of Deep Strike had a very low drop rate.
- Warcry particle has been improved.
- Modified: Lethal Strikes now grants 3% increased damage per stack and can stack up to 10. It now only ticks when in combat mode and stacks are reset when out of combat.
- Modified: Lethal Strike Extended now grants 1% additional damage and increases the maximum of stacks to 20.