1.No Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion
- Spam = Unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other websites, games or posts with
little or no related content. This includes self promoting your website or business in the forum
- Under this is also the idea of spamming the forum with multiple threads posting the same content.
2. Do not ask for or write personal information in the forum
- This includes: names, email addresses, home/business addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts, or any information considered personnal.
3. Do not post offensive or rude content
- This is defined as any material which could be considered defamation, profanity, pornography, harassment or abuse.
- Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory to other users or staff.
- Use common sense, keep it civil and don't troll others.
4. Be respectful
- You can disagree with someone and still respect all points of Rule 3.
- Do not belittle, degrade, insult or otherwise attack users of the forum.
- Should you feel unable to respect these rules, say nothing, take a break.
5. Do not plagiarise or re-post copyrighted materials or illegal content. Any and all of these types of content will be deleted
- If you do wish to quote outside sources, be sure to include where the information has come from (refer to rule 1 before doing this)