Toggle Original Post

-Fixed two soft-locks preventing players to go in the Monolith

still stuck with 1.0.4.0 D:

Created: 1 year, 5 months ago

Pistol / Shield damage major nerf?
Pistol damage is halfed when wearing a shield in the offhand.

The patch said fixes about minions but modifiers still don't update tooltip,
so idk if actually working or not. at least life one... be nice to see minion damage also. tho as a side note.. and possibility of minion life bar.

Why is Bane of Tyranny a +.5 when Brutal Imposition is also +.5 damage, and when its flat damage having a 30% block shield gives me 15 damage per node. No longer seems worth taking them.

Played all day yesterday, no patch.

today there is a 2.8gb patch is this it?

Patch sounds good; I hope the Servers are stable :O :x

Monolith bug not fixed.
Lost count how many times tried to pass the door after waypoint. Different settings(resolution, public private, difficulty, etc...), restarting from previous waypoints... nothing works.

So tired

Pls give some feedback about it

Norfade Original Comment

it is true im stuck there also

The game has issues when i want to play in party with friends,

plus the problem with the monolith bug still exists...!!!

And all the above mentioned with the new patch installed...!!!

I've been very patient and haven't made a single comment so far !!

BUT PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS!!!

(Edited 1 year, 5 months ago)

can someone confirm if the stash bug with missing items is still there?

For the love of all that is holy, fix the bug on the Monolith fight. This should seriously be the only thing your entire team is working on right now. It's impacting every single player who gets to that fight.

I can open the personal chest but i cant access any of my items in it. this started just now with the last patch.

duq Original Comment

visit the shop again to reset it. it happed to me to.

you were in the shop menu when you opened the chest.

Sweet patch guys... "Fixed two soft-locks preventing players to go in the Monolith." Still cannot get in the door (this is with a full uninstall and reinstall).

Cheers,
Yam

visit the shop again to reset it. it happed to me to.

you were in the shop menu when you opened the chest.

FMR Original Comment

yeah that worked for me also

-Fixed two soft-locks preventing players to go in the Monolith

still stuck with 1.0.4.0 D:

numetalsour Original Comment

Same, cannot play the game... Good times.

So... maybe this will be a good learning experience for future "indie" game developers. Give the full game to Beta testers... I would have paid $39.99 for this game in beta. It would have given the Devs the funds needed to keep their heads above water and would have held off this shit show.

Well the official launch was a total disaster and now after patch 1.0.4 the bugs just keep on coming. I may come back to this game in about 6 months maybe it will be playable. You should have postponed the launch and give us a working version of this game; afterall we were used to all the postponements.

We'll need a proper list of known bugs... some of us cant even play online, They're stuck on a black screen and don't even know, if the devs are working on a fix or not...

What WolcenGame Community want next (fixes and Content) (from wolcen-game.de and wolcengame.com Threads)
Collectet to present

-New Weapons like Material Art Stuff, One Handed Mage-Staffs, Magic Sceptres and so on.
-New Skill Modifier / add Juwels to chance Modifiers and Skills
-Random Unique Items, that we having first REAL Uniques in our Game (based on XX possible Mods in all creations)
-Random sockets on Uniques to make them more Unique
-detailed Information about Active Skills (how they work and what they do at all)
-Attackspeed on Items (or Information if its all about Attributes)
-Itemfilter
-add German Language Location Patch from wolcen-game.de in you weekly Updates, they do well
-Guilds
-kind of a auctionary House
-.Global Ingame Chatrooms
-Endless Dungeons / Survival Mode (Zombie Modus for Groups)
-Sometimes Items with Required Level up to Charakter Level 90
-weekly Updates, 3 Monthy Content Updates, 6 Monthly Story Updates
-TestConent Updates included in weekly ones as a gift, to show our Community on what Studios are working
The important Thing as i hear of this was to getting response, how worth the idea is, improvement ideas and so on.
TestTimeContents, TTC, what you can improve if it works for community or throw away after the monthly Test-Phase
With this you really working Hand-In-Hand with Community and other WolcenGame Studio Supporters.

-Mystery of exsiting Booklet of someone called Chain, with a Ritual to Open a Portal toa Village called Trysturm
The Church is inflicted by a cultist group. Heared about a 21 Random-Based Staged Dungeon with some pre-generated locations instead.
Cultists we still nowing do anoying Experiments down there. Maybe you can free some prisoners from get butcherd,
possesed or sacrificed in bloody ritual to summon demonic elements. A big satanic like Daemon try open to the Underworld
If anyone knows more about doeing the Ritual, tell it to us.
I still cannot believe it its true, thats somehow a "Cowlevel" with awesome Content Elements. Also respect to the beginning of ARPGS.

You are doeing you best.

Well greetings

Thomas "WhyJu"

So i bought Your game and cant enjoy it because cant beat your stupid bugged last boss !!!! Fix it . Why release game with so many problems . FFS

Well the official launch was a total disaster and now after patch 1.0.4 the bugs just keep on coming. I may come back to this game in about 6 months maybe it will be playable. You should have postponed the launch and give us a working version of this game; afterall we were used to all the postponements.

Poleshark Original Comment

They pushed to get this out before Diablo 4 so they can at least try make some money. I will never buy a game from this developer again to be completely honest.

Before Wolcen, Anthem was the worst launch experience, this makes Anthem look like a complete game at launch.

They pushed to get this out before Diablo 4 so they can at least try make some money. I will never buy a game from this developer again to be completely honest.

Before Wolcen, Anthem was the worst launch experience, this makes Anthem look like a complete game at launch.

Sicfx Original Comment

You really think they wanted to beat Diablo 4's release date? Diablo 4 will not be released for another 2-3 years. I highly doubt this was their reason to release it in this state.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.