Toggle Original Post

also with the recent nerf it will be very hard to get your city build up or even to lvl up your skills.

The expidition that rewards you with 100k primordial affinity costs 1m
How do i get that much gold when mobs dont drop gold and i only like 12-13 gold from chests....
ye you can loot everything and sell that but that reduced your rift time by a huge amount making the rifts even more slow then they already are.

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Confusing complaining with "crying" and calling other ppl babies... Calling this game awesome...
Eh, low standards my friend, low standards.

Sephiroth Original Comment

I might have low standards, but complaining about an amazing ARPG (yes, amazing, awesome... it is! Currently, this is the offline ARPG i have the most fun with! And if you don't find it any good, why are you even here talking about it? Masochism?) provided by a small indie team and which started as a kickstarter project for having bugs is obviously the sign of suffering from delusions!

You didn't buy a product advertised as being developped by god himself with the guarantee of being 100% bug free, you backed an indie software company for a project that you like! At least, that's how you should perceive it, it is called reality!

@Jonzibom86

Blah blah blah blah!

Simply put, i'm having a great time playing this game and when i read your "issues" i wonder if you are able to appreciate ANYTHING!

So, you don't get paid enough to play? (i mean, in game gold...) This sounds like a job to you... You are not forced to play you know, no gun is pointed at you where you are behind your keyboard! You should enjoy the grind more than the rewards you know, it is called having fun, playing!

Bugs? Yes... What did you expect from a small indie company which started as a kickstarter project? You should be glad to see them come up with this amazing ARPG already and just hope for it to get better, rather than whine about it not being perfect from the start!

But above everything else, my point is: Why are you even here, complaining??? If you don't like this game, once again, you are not forced to play it! Why then bother writing all this crap about it, just move on, go play a game that, to your opinion, deserves your respect!

But no, i know, you posting this huge pile of negativity is somehow gonna magically motivate the devs to improve the game! Is this what you think you are doing? Allow me to doubt of the efficiency of that technique! Just face it, what you are doing is just called whining, it is lame and useless!

And finally, i agree, i AM an idiot, an happy idiot enjoying the hell out of this game and you should envy that! ;) Ignorance is bliss!

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

I might have low standards, but complaining about an amazing ARPG (yes, amazing, awesome... it is! Currently, this is the offline ARPG i have the most fun with! And if you don't find it any good, why are you even here talking about it? Masochism?) provided by a small indie team and which started as a kickstarter project for having bugs is obviously the sign of suffering from delusions!

You didn't buy a product advertised as being developped by god himself with the guarantee of being 100% bug free, you backed an indie software company for a project that you like! At least, that's how you should perceive it, it is called reality!

Dd Original Comment

imagine for a second if everyone on this forum / reddit / facebook and other media would an arslicking cunt like yourself?

How would this game or any game for that matter improve if all ppl would say: "keep going, your doing great"
No one would report bugs, no feedback would be giving, cos in your mind and the rest of the arselicking folks here its a great game after all.

Yeah dont think so...

Even though a lot of us are furious and angry and pissed, in our hearths we would have liked the game would be better and thats the reason why I and am sure others voice their opinions and give their critissem and keep reporting bugs as well.

Your welcome

imagine for a second if everyone on this forum / reddit / facebook and other media would an arslicking cunt like yourself?

How would this game or any game for that matter improve if all ppl would say: "keep going, your doing great"
No one would report bugs, no feedback would be giving, cos in your mind and the rest of the arselicking folks here its a great game after all.

Yeah dont think so...

Even though a lot of us are furious and angry and pissed, in our hearths we would have liked the game would be better and thats the reason why I and am sure others voice their opinions and give their critissem and keep reporting bugs as well.

Your welcome

Asgardian Original Comment

Yeah... Keep up the good work then, keep making this world better, call people cunts, yell at devs for not making the game like you expect it to be right away, your input is crucial and precious!

Thank you for your contribution! You are amazing!

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

10 Second CD for Bleeding Edge...way to kill that spell, overreact much?

you forgot to add

-Lose 90% of your gold

And no, i didn't have a bug or get to play in time to sell anything from chipped gems being worth million+

clocktowerpower Original Comment

No * joke. I logged in and had lost about 300k worth of gold. * this game and * the developers.

Ah yes, as expected. Nerfed the one good thing left in the game, that ability to upgrade unique items (meaning they could actually be good/useful if you put the time and risk into crafting them). While it may have been a bug, it was worthy of becoming a feature and one of the few things that made the game stand out anymore. Now it's just another boring ARPG with no depth. The only "unique" things about the game are the back and forth resource bar, which is pretty meh, and the rotating level grid, which other than early on, is pretty pointless to rotate because by end game you'll end up being able to reach every tree anyway regardless of it's position, and you'll have at least a few points in most trees. The grid needs a lot more variety, there needs to be A TON more skills, unique items need to be worth actually using, and unique upgrading needs to be brought back, but in a more balanced form so you can't get double the rolls on the item, but just take the base rolls and roll them to a higher value range and open up the ability to try to roll of modifiers and on some better ones. Anyway, 1/10, RIP game. Never thought I'd miss an alpha version of a game more than the release version. Just sad I can't refund the game since I've had it for years. It worked better in alpha, less buggy, never had a single crash, and made several level 20 characters back when that was the cap. Finally got the game to a mostly playable state a few days after full release and the game just turned to shit. Not even a shadow of what it used to be. Hope ya'll can get things figured out, cuz you got some stuff really right, you just got way more extremely wrong.

Dd Original Comment

Well, having owned this game since alpha, this isn't anything like the game that was promised and being developed. As I just commented, the alpha version was way more stable and I never had a crash, yet I constantly crash in this game and it's buggy as sin. Also, this indie team started off as 50 people and they pissed so much of the team off that the left until they were down to the 13 they have now. The company didn't even used to be Wolcen Studio when they started, they changed after the mass exodus. This game is a shell of what it was planned to be and they piecemealed the remenants of the game together, hence all the bugs, lackluster story, and insane imbalance. The director of the game forced it in a direction most of the team disagreed with and now we have this shit excuse for a game. It doesn't even have the dynamic navmeshes that was supposed to be the staple of the game. Which I could pass on if the game was actually good. So before you start kissing their asses, maybe do a little research and understand why people are upset and calling the game trash. It's great you enjoy it, but most people aren't enjoying it, and a fair portion of those people feel lied to and scammed. I'd refund the game if I hadn't owned it for years, and hadn't spent 10 hours just trying to get the damn game to run decent and not crash every 10 minutes, putting me over the refund policy limit.

Well, having owned this game since alpha, this isn't anything like the game that was promised and being developed. As I just commented, the alpha version was way more stable and I never had a crash, yet I constantly crash in this game and it's buggy as sin. Also, this indie team started off as 50 people and they pissed so much of the team off that the left until they were down to the 13 they have now. The company didn't even used to be Wolcen Studio when they started, they changed after the mass exodus. This game is a shell of what it was planned to be and they piecemealed the remenants of the game together, hence all the bugs, lackluster story, and insane imbalance. The director of the game forced it in a direction most of the team disagreed with and now we have this shit excuse for a game. It doesn't even have the dynamic navmeshes that was supposed to be the staple of the game. Which I could pass on if the game was actually good. So before you start kissing their asses, maybe do a little research and understand why people are upset and calling the game trash. It's great you enjoy it, but most people aren't enjoying it, and a fair portion of those people feel lied to and scammed. I'd refund the game if I hadn't owned it for years, and hadn't spent 10 hours just trying to get the damn game to run decent and not crash every 10 minutes, putting me over the refund policy limit.

WhiteWolf0100 Original Comment

from what i understood they have a team of 120 currently and are LFM.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.