Toggle Original Post

Damage at higher dungeon tiers was already too low when not using a broken bleeding edge and you nerf crit damage. The pace was much too slow doing high level dungeons and not worth the time it takes to complete them before this giant nerf patch. I was hoping for major buffs to skills and passives damage because most are garbage for high tier content. The game gets more boring and not worth the time with weak damage when monsters are high level

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

Wolcen Studios, thank you for the update and keep up the good work. There's still a few of us out there that understand and appreciate how much work goes into a game like this and how difficult it can be to balance, but all in due time. I think it was an absolutely amazing launch. Even with all the hate being spread, there was still that many more people playing and having a blast. Love the game, good job guys.

masking so many horrible changes in with some bug fixes doesn't mean we wont notice them

Is it fixed the freeze problem with the amd fx processors?

Hello Devs and Community,

the changes for the Summons looks great but,..
they need much better scaling.
Not with the levels, more with the equipment that is used...

at late game they are still useless....

Love the updates but one of the biggest ones that needs to be addressed is spell damage it litterally does nothing.

Light-bringer broken now amazing lmao

djrdragon88 Original Comment

broken how? as in like pre patch BE broken or broken as in not viable/useable ?

So the problem with Rage/Willpower getting broken is still not fixed -.-' So I still can't progress any further ..
But hey, thanks for nerfing stuff and "fixing" those evil, evil exploits.
I guess preventing players from having fun is also more important to you guys than fixing actual issues.

PS: If you want advice on how to fix this stuff properly, let me know.
But I don't work for free for guys that prioritize nerfing fun over fixing actual issues with their own product.

xaendark Original Comment

ffing stupid indeed

Bleeding Edge needed a nerf, clearly, but they could have skipped the cooldown, when the damage was cut so much. Until I can find CD gear to compensate, I need new skills to fill in the gap, oh well, not really a big deal, but less fun until then.

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Fixed several issues with matchmaking.
Fixed a bug leading to an infinite black screen when joining a game in Champion of Stormfall mode.
That's all there is to it regarding network fixes? Seriously? I couldn't been able to play for a WEEK due to constant disconnects and this doesn't sound like it's gonna improve on that.

ok, tons of bug fixes, good, really good, buff to summons, good, really good.

well, the patch was really good, but you kinda killed crit build, don't you think? i lost 15% of overall damage on my crit build and 20%(from 2k to 1,6k) on the damage of my critical overall (from 410% to 330%) if you think that the crit builds were too strong, you could make a smaller nerfs on the small nodes and change merciless lethality more carefully, like: "+80% crit damage, -20% damage" this way you make getting it in low levels less punishing and still nerfed the high level crit builds, and the smaller nodes weren't too op guys...

still not fixed the bug that you right click to sell an item and instead you select it, its so fucking annoying

This patch is supewr stupid, i didnt exploit anything i just sold very good uniques for a good price as well as legendaries that were top notch.
Thats what the game is meant for yes, to profit from grinding gear and to sell it.

Also bleeding edge is nerfed to th eground but the rest of the abilities still dont work.

Where's the Turkish localization?

herrmannelig Original Comment

learn English uneducated Mongolian trash.

Stop demanding localized games like as they have promised you such things and they didn't do it. Learn to say please.

Un patch spe nerf .... quel dommage ... gros nerf sur Bleeding Edge qui pour moi est maintenant inutile . nerf un skill ok mais le rendre useless je suis pas pour . Ca aurai ete mieux de corrigé certain bug en priorité plutot que de nerf les degat crit ect a tout va ..... le principe c est de s amusé a kill tout les mobs et de farmer ect .... c est pour ca que je suis pas pour le nerf ... le mieux aurai ete d equilibré les skill avec un up et non un nerf et de rajouté des lvl de difficulté ect ... enfin bref , patch decevant

you completely overnerfed bleeding edge. dear wolcen team, please focus on BUFFING the stuff that is useless lategame and let the players have fun instead of nerfing stuff to the Ground. plus the game has no pvp or leaderboards so why not let the people have fun and actually do damage? i dont get it

[deleted]

Some steps in the right direction this patch, but the crit nerfs to spell modifiers worry me as there is no mention if you will be buffing overall spell dmg/scaling ever? Spells are weaker than melee currently and taking away some of their crit is going to hurt worse now.

Guess I'll be sticking with ailments for now still, especially if Primordial Insights passive is letting ailments crit and fixed properly. I'm kind of over them though and want to shoot out giant powerful fireballs or bolts of lightning.

please fix the bug that when you are close to an enemy the bow shots don't do damage (actually i think any ranged basic attack)

please fix amd processors from freezing constantly

very good list of fixes.
also thanks for looking into the customization on the uniques and make it work cause that is a nice accidentally found feature you got there!

crying babies that their gold was lost that was actually gained from cheating can keep cry as much as they want and say thanks for not been banned. plus the ones crying from using overkill Builds because of bugs shouldn't cry and go back to game and play fair.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.