Toggle Original Post

Rage generation problem still persists .. idk what you guys are doing at this point anymore

Also: After getting back to the menu and back into the game, keys and left/rightclick didn't work anymore.
Seems as if this game is a broken piece of software, and it's devs can't really maintain the code properly but instead waste money on "balancing" stuff while they should be fixing stuff.

--> Problem retains the same as from the start. Please refund me the money, thank you!

(Edited 4 years, 1 month ago)

Created: 4 years, 1 month ago

There was no patch at all last week in order to prepare a huge one for this week... Meh. Not huge enough. It's "only" a few buff for spells... I mean, fine, I like the buff! But does that needed 2 weeks of preparation just for a few changes in maths?

In a personal way: Still can't log my char in, black screen forever whenever I try to log in the game. I had hope this would be fixed with this patch but NOPE, still can't connect, still can't play... And still no answer from any kind of support in any kind of website.
Look like I'm fucked, right?

I cant connect after this path ¬.¬
After click start game It start to load map and back to char selection window again.

What the ???

betoskatista Original Comment

+1

No to leagues! We want to play the content with our owned characters,

Come on, League is the opposite of end game, since is nothing more than starting the game from the start again. How you can even call that end game?

Hear what 9,9 out 10 players are saying to you guys. We're tired of leagues and seasons, it's, no matter what you say, against the genre ARPG. Christ don't ignore what your costumers are saying.

kikuthi Original Comment

I'd like to see this data that says 9.9 out of 10 players don't want a viable economy.

You stated your dislike for leagues, don't drag everyone else into your (minority) beliefs.

That is crazy a lot people farm belt and other stuff from vendor. They had 2 items per vendor and vendor farm runs. Now new players have 1% to get uber end game staff.

I dont get how it is possible that item was in the shop.... that is absurd. i make 172 run and my lvl is 81 and i didint see any of that items in end game !
If you wanna make game hard do that with sense. No just for new players!

Just 1 skill op ? BF BF lol

i really enjoyed that game on start but now
i hope so that bugsen die ASAP.
i was more angry then play fifa :) h&s is for chill play not for running looking for vendor.

That schould be Alpha 0.1

Hear what 9,9 out 10 players are saying to you guys. We're tired of leagues and seasons, it's, no matter what you say, against the genre ARPG. Christ don't ignore what your costumers are saying.

That's why every one playing league on path of exile...
Keep your selfish word, keep play on standart and let us free to play in league.
And when there will be league, we'll see if your statistics are fine...

For league system they should to focus on new gameplay and profit boost for those opt for play it.

Right now mostly players are level 70-90 so what would make us make a new character from level 1 ? Boost someway the gear on League to allow all players bring better stuff for no league. So all player would renew all piece of gear everytime with better gear.What is what mmorpg should be based on: hunting/grinding/finding new itens.

Example:

Player get level 70 - items dropped will have additional extra affix + 50 from a random attribute (wisdom, agility, ferocity, toughness). This way the players will need to renew all their set.

After player reach level 75 all itens dropped will have additional extra affix + 100 from a random attribute (wisdom, agility, ferocity, toughness).

After player reach level 80 all itens dropped will have additional extra affix + 150 from a random attribute. (wisdom, agility, ferocity, toughness).

After player reach level 85 all itens dropped will have additional extra affix + 200 from a random attribute. (wisdom, agility, ferocity, toughness).

After player reach level 90 all itens dropped will have additional extra affix + 250 from a random attribute. (wisdom, agility, ferocity, toughness).

And fix - 1handsword + catalyst with 98% spell damage to be better than a staff 2 hand. A staff should be better for mages but they aren't. So beyond 1hand sword + catalyst gives more damage the sword can block attacks yet.

Wheel of Fate - Add a whole new greater circle for it. And it would be nice if we could to level each point from wheel of fate we have spent. So we could to donate exp and they could to improve 10% at the end. It would be a nice stuff to do / farm / profit.

This way i would play league - it would seem very very atractive.

You call it hyperbole, I call it what it is: bullshit.

Sorry, never went to literary school. I'm an engineer. =P

okay its prety good , but pleaaasse reduce comsuption Anvil's Woe 2.2 to 0.5 plsss , that lot more rage than Wrath of Baäpheth

Main character still stuck in a never ending black screen, and still no reply from support since 2 weeks.
I actually can't play, and I don't have any idea if support team saw my messages or not, and if this bug will be corrected in next patch or in 4 years...

Well, last warning. If not corrected or not answer, hey... We'll see who's the more childish and dumbass, them, or me?

Keep your selfish word, keep play on standart and let us free to play in league.

Seppuku Original Comment

Exactly, people who want fucking leagues are playing Path of Exile. We are here because we don't want leagues.

Seppuku Original Comment

For how you react I can see you are the kind for leagues.
I'm not here for path of exile bro, that's the game I dislike most btw.
I can see you like to farm items to delete it on the next season since there is no end for that mechanic and you never have time to play on standard.
But you free to do what you like, and my point is exactly this: I want to be free to play what I like, and not be put apart because same people want to restart a grinding game every month or league time duration.
But again, be free to play as you like,
ARPGS are about loot and tunning your character, Leagues and Seasons are just a way to fool the player base forcing them to spend time on leveling, to make them active.
Also, the new content ( meaning items) should never overwrite the old, but should merge with it so you can use your old beloved items with the new to give the game a fresh aspect or a better playgame experience.
Or it will be like the Thunderfury on WOW, you spend a lifetime to get it, and on the next expansion you just delete it, because now it's useless. Maybe some people like that, but I think this mechanic is the dumbest thing ever created inside an ARPG game, but that's just me.

Cool patch, was expecting more thorough testing after hearing that you hired some internal testers, to be honest.

Wrath of Bhaapheth's raw damage output in max gear single target with no adds or immortal offering stacks, probably got like an overall 20% damage boost. 600k max crits. Here is the thing though, the scaling with Immortal offering went off the charts with it critting for like 1.7m on average. It is blatantly obvious to me your testers went and jumped into one instance and tested this on a few mobs and saw 1.7m crit and went "omg it's so good now".

It's nice you buffed it, however your outlying problem is the strength of immortal offering, ailment stacking and nodes that grant damage on ailments. Spamming bleeding edge still literally shits on this in both AOE and Single Target. Why? A few reasons.

1) Bleeding edge costs 74 rage with my literal perfect gear and rage cost reduction build, at double rage, so 37 base, and grants 4 hits of it's full damage with each hit applying ailments which makes it even stronger. All that for 74 base 37 rage cost, 4 hits.

Wrath gives ONE hit for 68 double rage cost (34 base), can do one swing in the same time of 1.5 bleeding edge attacks (So for simplicity, 6 bleeding edge hits). So in reality it takes 408 double rage cost for Wrath to even match the bleeding edge BASE DAMAGE, not damage buffed by ailments, BASE. DAMAGE. In the same timeframe of getting 6 wraths off, you can get in 36 hits of Bleeding Edge that continuously ramp up and scale with ailments.

So not only is wrath 6x more expensive to use, it's also 6x slower than bleeding edge (gets 6x less hits in the same time frame), and does not scale with ailments so the length of a fight is a hinderance, and wrath does nothing to make a fight quicker.

To make issues even worse, the only way that you were even able to possibly continue to keep Wrath going, was to use Rage on Damage Taken nodes and use Abyssal Shapers Fatal Pact, which you have not been able to do for two weeks, and now you will never be able to, because you removed it's viability with this patch. Even if you fixed this, this would not remove the issues above.

2) Bleeding edge scales amazingly both with or without immortal offering stacks, as the base damage of bleeding edge is now identical to Wrath, however essentially endlessly scales with ailments, and costs far less.

So, cool, you matched Wraths BASE DAMAGE with bleeding edges BASE DAMAGE. If you genuinely think this is remotely how balance works, I fear for this game, as it doesn't take a genius to figure this shit out to be honest. I don't know where the fault lies, your new testers, or the people who wrote the code for the balance, or management, don't really care. Fact is literally no one in your company even thought or looked at the skill like this, which is very, very, very worrying.

Maybe consider actually talking to good players in the game in regarding to balancing like majority of every other game, because your entire company dropped the ball here.

By the way duping is still a thing. Also here is my last post.

"Thanks for the post, bring us some fat balance changes.

Things I would like to see:

General optimisation:

Using two One handed weapons does not nerf your damage, but instead increases your attack speed, as using a two handed weapon lowers your attack speed. This is just logical, don't know why it isn't in the game already.

Using two Pistols has the same logic as above

Bows now have an increased damage bonus just like a two handed (melee) weapon, but an attack speed nerf

A staff can now use 6 gem slots, alternatively staffs now have a high base spell damage modifier to make them actually useful, as currently there is zero reason to run a staff.

Elemental Damage % increase is now added into the game and can be applied on gear. (Why is this not on later gear and only early gear?)

Be able to view your base stats on the character sheet, then how much of a % modifier to that base stat you have so you can accurately see the effect of certain passives and gear upgrades (Why is this also not in the game? Guessing stats suck.).

Spell damage % Modifiers now work (I can't confirm this, but all my mage friends say it doesn't).

Stacks of Ailments and the type can now be visibly seen on the UI's of monsters.

The skill nodes that grant you Rage when you get hit are now fixed and no longer disable your transfer time% (Which means you can now use these nodes).

Skill nodes:

There are so many nodes that are either bugged, don't work, provide incorrect value, or the value of a node is just absolute garbage, it would take me an hour to go through it, and i'm not on the clock.

Main thing for me is god forbid if a skill doesn't have "Damage is increased by the amount of ailments on the enemy" then can you buff the skills base damage by 500%? Example, Bleeding edge for me in pretty much max gear crits for like 4m (with a 2 hander) (Yes I know max hit =/= dps but this is just an example), where as Wrath of Bhaapheth with the same gear and max damage nodes only does 550k. Why? Because it has no modifier that has "Damage is increased by the amount of ailments on the enemy" and no other node it has currently picks up the slack and it's base damage is absolute garbage.

Don't nerf the aspect please, it's actually FUN to have your ultimate be useful other than a godmode res on an ally.

Crafting:

So. I know every single minute bug in the entire crafting system, if you would like more information, feel free to contact me, it would take way too long to go over it here.

Duping:

I also know all the dupes, I don't use them, but I know them. If you would like more information, again feel free to contact me.

You have a great game at your fingertips, from what I've seen I have lots of faith in the dev team at Wolcen. Everything you have done so far in my eyes is correct, I have been in many many worse ran games. Keep it up, I hope to see all of the above implemented at some point.

Thanks."

I'm just going to ignore all the hate and crap that seems to be dominating this thread and say that I hope that all the Wolcen staff can stay safe and healthy in the days to come. As much as I like that you folks are fixing issues with the game in a fairly regular time frame, I would rather know you are focusing on your health and safety and spreading out the patches a little more then having you risk yourselves to try and please a bunch of whiners that still won't be happy anyways.

I am okay with most of the patch, but come on, Zeitgeist's farm became the main objective to get the unique belt "Trial". So, for a month, peeps are farming it, first to equip it, then to sell it online (starting 99.99€). By modifying this, you'll make them rarer and so prices online will just burn.

Zeitgeist already sells only one unique each time, and some items look to drop less than others. Now it's like legendary mats, loot is low, so peeps found a way to dupplicate these. You patch the dupplication, nice move, but give more of these mats then.

The overall patch is nice, but this specific element, without counterpart, is not fair at all. We can't farm Zeitgeist with drop/rejoin, okay, but allow her to sell more legs and uniques (and why not legendary mats too), then. Please.

The game is not running after patch. A lot of players are having the same issue. What is going on? I changed the server but still not working. Hope you fix otherwise i will leave the game...

Seppuku Original Comment

Fuck leagues. It's a retarded model for keeping retards busy without providing any real content.

But hey, since the devs fucked up the game anyways, sure have it your way and enjoy the crappy fake content called "leagues".

Or how muhabi would say: "That's a fine item .. goes right into the trash"

The game is not running after patch. A lot of players are having the same issue. What is going on? I changed the server but still not working. Hope you fix otherwise i will leave the game...

stefanogsisti Original Comment

Europe and Us are working mate,

Great job, guys!

Not only you haven't fixed any of the numerous bugged passive skills, but also a lot of us simply can't create a lobby anymore. The game just send us back to character selection screen or it just crashes out of nowhere.

Now we are locked out of the game for at least 1 entire week because of your update policy.

GOTY.

just logged into the game to play with a couple of buddies. 2 minutes in the game crashed. Glad to see the game is still working as intended.

Edited: Just got us all back into the game. Another crash. I really enjoy playing this game....when it works. Seems like this game got released in alpha.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.