Toggle Original Post

Im starting to really lose hope of how this company runs this game, inconsistent decisions, another week, another patch still no skill balance and sorry, but boosting weak skills (in updates before) by 10-30% isnt boost while it does 5-10 times less damage than Bleeding Edge, Bleeding Edge / Trial belt / Mark of Impurity still best Damage choice, passive tree OP nodes still same - no new nodes fixed / reworked, so still passive tree looks almost same across all builds.

Did anyone even think about caster skills? They lack base damage, so boosting them by 10-30% does nothing in comparison to melee / ranged skills which are based on weapon damage! This pattern feels like there should be caster weapon with base added damage to caster skills, like Staff base damage would be 300-500 to fire spell damage - with this would caster skills scale same way as melee / ranged. There need to be done this, or increase base damage of all caster skill! Its joke while with naked char only with weapon and no passives i have tooltip damage 7300+ with Bleeding Edge (lvl 90 skill), but with for example Infinity Blades (lvl 90 skill) i have tooltip damage 1600+ (other caster skills varies between 1300-1700+ with few exceptions). Those numbers arent ok.

Why in the hell in 2020 we have still separate gold / primordial affinity across characters, why is that needed? I didnt want to be pessimistic, but at this state, i will delete this game and wait 6 months and then try it again - i was huge supporter / defender of this game, but this is enough.

BONUS: new feature, all offline friends are shown under online table (even with offline status) and they are counted to all online friends number over friends icon - is that really hard to have this working properly?

(Edited 4 years ago)

Created: 4 years ago

poison and bleed is a single target, and burn is aoe

I quite as one of my rings disappeared from my character - no I didn't swap it - it was not in my chest its just vanished - lost 3k avg dmg so that was the kicker - this games too buggy.

Je voulais attendre d'avoir un peu plus de recul pour poster. A ce stade j'ai dropé une nouvelle arme unique, j'ai regardé quelques vidéo you-tube, verifié la base de donnée...
Et tous les éléments vont dans le même sens. Vous avez reussi a faire du travail complètement INUTILE!!! Les dégats restent tellement ridicule avec des drop rate très rare (le drop rate rare est potentiellement une bonne chose) que ces objets ne seront JAMAIS untilisé. Les armes 2 mains qui font moins de dégats que les armes 1 mains sans même avoir une ligne qui peut vraiment impacter un build dans la plupart des cas.
J'essai de rester correct mais c'est dur à ce niveau. Le jeux se vide complètement, les joueurs pètent un calble sur tous les forum et vous...vous faite un patch comme ça???

Vraiment la je pige plus. J'espère me tromper, vraiment, être le con qui a parlé trop vite. Mais si ça n'est pas le cas je ne sais plus trop ce qu'il faut pour que vous vous reconnectiez à la réalité des attentes des joueurs.

(Edited 4 years ago)

Im starting to really lose hope of how this company runs this game, inconsistent decisions, another week, another patch still no skill balance and sorry, but boosting weak skills (in updates before) by 10-30% isnt boost while it does 5-10 times less damage than Bleeding Edge, Bleeding Edge / Trial belt / Mark of Impurity still best Damage choice, passive tree OP nodes still same - no new nodes fixed / reworked, so still passive tree looks almost same across all builds.

Did anyone even think about caster skills? They lack base damage, so boosting them by 10-30% does nothing in comparison to melee / ranged skills which are based on weapon damage! This pattern feels like there should be caster weapon with base added damage to caster skills, like Staff base damage would be 300-500 to fire spell damage - with this would caster skills scale same way as melee / ranged. There need to be done this, or increase base damage of all caster skill! Its joke while with naked char only with weapon and no passives i have tooltip damage 7300+ with Bleeding Edge (lvl 90 skill), but with for example Infinity Blades (lvl 90 skill) i have tooltip damage 1600+ (any other caster skills varies between 1300-1700+). Those numbers arent ok.

Why in the hell in 2020 we have still separate gold / primordial affinity across characters, why is that needed? I didnt want to be pessimistic, but at this state, i will delete this game and wait 6 months and then try it again - i was huge supporter / defender of …

Chimere Original Comment

strange my consuming embers do 6k+, Tear 9k+... you play mage wrong buddy, but problems is BE aliment stacking 210*7% = 1470% more dmg.... Thats the kicker making BE stupid. With patch it maybe got to reason.

strange my consuming embers do 6k+, Tear 9k+... you play mage wrong buddy, but problems is BE aliment stacking 210*7% = 1470% more dmg.... Thats the kicker making BE stupid. With patch it maybe got to reason.

Devenhawk Original Comment

Keep that "you play mage wrong" for yourself, you totally missed my point, but ok if you want to play just few skills and same passive tree for every build, whatever.

FYI BE isnt 7% per ailment stack - originally was 20%, but now is 2% after nerf. Still im playing non-ailment crit 2H BE and show me spammable skill what gonna do 1.5-3mil crits without ailments - so again, problem is base damage. Some skills lack of base damage, you can scale them by whatever % you want and they still gonna be weak.

(Edited 4 years ago)

A slightly Patch with some new Content isnt a bad idea.

Do not shout guys, this team is a scam, have them earn millions dollars, now they destroy the game to keep money and stay hidden in Switzerland to hide from the taxman and profited from the millions.
steam class action for reimbursement.

Dear Wolcen dev's,

I am very happy for you that david Brevik takes interest in your game, but instead of paddin yourselfs on the back with this wonderfull achievement, take a look around open your eyes and see the COMMUNITY. When you release a game that is good and has big potential LISTEN to the community. We are the ones that play your game. When you write that you descide to "fix"the game , actually do the bug fixes like gettin stuck, make a solo play unstuck button? And i can name numerous more things. You make a friendslist that still shows people online when they logged of for an hour or more. Than you need to log off ,and than your friends see your status wrong.... etc etc etc.
I mean evryone was happy when you guys announced not to bring content to soon and focused on "fixin" the game. Fixin the game is not :

Destroyin builds that actually work so people need to redo all there builds and throw away there hard earned gear.

Fix mages !!
don't destroy the few things that work out there,FIX THAT THAT DOESN'T WORK. thats what FIXIN means.
If you like this game and trust me WE the players like this game, than get your heads straight, kiss David Brevik on the head for being a genius, and start takin a REAL interest what the community says, cause the community will show you in general where it lacks!
THE COMMUNITY IS YOUR GAME!!

Regards,

A very BIG WOLCEN fan!!

Well, I like the game but the magician, if the magician not the pistol-fire, deserves to be reviewed carefully.
It can't be that a lvl 1 ability does almost double the damage without nodes or equipment with an ability with equipment and nodes such as annihilation ... it's laughable.
The poles need an upgrade, whoever wants to play wizard and use a stick is at a disadvantage in DPS.
And no, I do not plan to use the OP builds as axes and more stories, if something caught my attention in this game it is its great role of making you a character to your liking, but then better go to diablo 3, which is more than same with much less bugs.
With this message I do not want to throw the developers to the ground, I know that the intention is what counts and at the moment it is difficult to get this forward due to the pandemic.
We should give him a little more leeway and think that they are people like us, I like the game, but you know that the wizard class and staff with certain pure wizard skills need an urgent revision.
Cheers

(Edited 4 years ago)

Just to point this out, thanks for continuing the updates! Even in our shared situation of social distancing, you guys are still pumping out updates! Kudos! I appreciate all the dedication and hard work.

Now with that said, just to let you know, the first few times after my update, I kept crashing when loading into a campaign, but somehow, the crashing stopped and I am now able to run through and play the game. A crash report was submitted at one of the crashes.

Thanks again.

Sorry guys, but that's it for me. I think the dev team is great and I'm sure you have worked hard on this, but management doesn't seem to be able to take the right decisions. What has happened to 'extended testing' and 'update once a week'? You do a 2 week update and all you introduce is basically more bugs, still completely worthless Uniques and more nerfs while the game stays as unbalanced as it has been since the beginning.

I really really had high hopes for this game and I have been playing it actively until now, but this update did it for me. The game is now uninstalled and I very much doubt I will be back. It's a very sad good bye for me!

at least some duping fixed

Keep that "you play mage wrong" for yourself, you totally missed my point, but ok if you want to play just few skills and same passive tree for every build, whatever.

FYI BE isnt 7% per ailment - 5% from immortal offering can have any skill, so BE alone is 2% over others. Still im playing non-ailment crit 2H BE and show me spammable skill what gonna do 1.5-3mil crits without ailments - so again, problem is base damage. Some skills lack of base damage, you can scale them by whatever % you want and they still gonna be weak.

Chimere Original Comment

ehh Immortal Offering has nothing to do with Be internal Modfier that gives 7% more dmg per Aliment STACK not per Aliment, but thx for lecoring me. Seems there is a reason i run 187 as mage and without Trial Belt or Mark and you cry :) its allright all are dumb, you are mastermind and wolcen devs are bunch of Mean bisches dat wanna kill your "fun".

If anyone finds a grain of Sarkasm here you can keep it as a pet.

Do not shout guys, this team is a scam, have them earn millions dollars, now they destroy the game to keep money and stay hidden in Switzerland to hide from the taxman and profited from the millions.
steam class action for reimbursement.

oufouf84 Original Comment

Lol. Don't be an idiot. People yelling for skill balancing and stuff... obviously we all want that and more diversity. If you think they can accomplish all of that in a couple weeks WHILE fixing the major bugs... you are delusional. I'm not happy about where the game is right now either, but... come on. I'm sure they are not happy how their game is doing right now either.

Lol. Don't be an idiot. People yelling for skill balancing and stuff... obviously we all want that and more diversity. If you think they can accomplish all of that in a couple weeks WHILE fixing the major bugs... you are delusional. I'm not happy about where the game is right now either, but... come on. I'm sure they are not happy how their game is doing right now either.

Heartfist Original Comment

finally a human being with some brain. cheers!

This game is not competitive at the moment - whats wrong with a build that overperforms? Only thing wrong is it kills build diversity. Way to address that is to nerf the overpowered build or buff underpowered skills. They chose the worst option by nerfing. Not to mention they really should be focusing on the bugs.

1. bugs
  2. bring up underperforming skills and passives
  3. bring down overachieving skills and passives.

Somewhere there is diversifying end game activities/maps. I'm sick of doing the same maps with the same mobs and same bosses and I'm only on expedition 139. I refuse to play again until they randomize maps and add more variety of mobs and bosses to the game. Better yet, maybe another mode of play besides expeditions. Even a simple wave based game mode like Grim Dawn has would go a long way to make the game more interesting. I really don't think I'm asking for much from an ARPG. Beating a dead horse, but the game is nowhere near at a "released" state. We're paying to beta test which is fine if that's agreed upon from the beginning. Not fine when they lie to us with a supposed "release".

Thank you for constantly working on this game regardless of these people only complaining.

Just as an update, after finding several of the new uniques added, they're just as useless as their previous iterations, I'm not sure if the developers are trolling at this point.

ehh Immortal Offering has nothing to do with Be internal Modfier that gives 7% more dmg per Aliment STACK not per Aliment, but thx for lecoring me. Seems there is a reason i run 187 as mage and without Trial Belt or Mark and you cry :) its allright all are dumb, you are mastermind and wolcen devs are bunch of Mean bisches dat wanna kill your "fun".

If anyone finds a grain of Sarkasm here you can keep it as a pet.

Devenhawk Original Comment

I choosed bad wording, i meant %dmg per ailment STACK, where did you get those 7% again? BE modifier was originally 20% and they nerfed it to 2% dmg per ailment stack. So when you wrote 7% i automatically assumed you somehow counted in Immortal Offering (2+5). And ok i wrote it wrong, BE modifier 2% per ailment STACK, Immortal Oferring 5% per AILMENT.

"Seems there is a reason i run 187 as mage and without Trial Belt or Mark and you cry :) its allright all are dumb, you are mastermind and wolcen devs are bunch of Mean bisches dat wanna kill your "fun"" - Wow, very nice!

(Edited 4 years ago)

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.