Toggle Original Post

Critical issues:
- If a player leaves an expedition with another player dead, the expedition cannot be completed
- Bulwark of Dawn causes desync issues between the party leader and other players using movement skills such as Flight and Light-Bringer
- Servers can't handle the damage being done
- No warnings are given if a player cancels an item upgrade in the Dark Market telling them all materials and gold will be LOST

There has still been no announcement on "sanctions" - there should be ZERO. Here is why...thousands of people PAID to play this game and they are basically beta testing it for you and helping you find the many problems still in the game. Work towards seasons, make this first season a free for all, and in the second season all issues will be taken care of and everyone can start fresh...this is the best solution at this point.

UltimateLight Original Comment

Whats that excuse? Players were duping / exploiting items / projects and they exactly know what they are doing. Why they shouldnt be punished? I paid for game same money as others and i wasnt duping or exploiting, so no excuse.

Created: 4 years, 2 months ago

Critical issues:
- If a player leaves an expedition with another player dead, the expedition cannot be completed
- Bulwark of Dawn causes desync issues between the party leader and other players using movement skills such as Flight and Light-Bringer
- Servers can't handle the damage being done
- No warnings are given if a player cancels an item upgrade in the Dark Market telling them all materials and gold will be LOST

There has still been no announcement on "sanctions" - there should be ZERO. Here is why...thousands of people PAID to play this game and they are basically beta testing it for you and helping you find the many problems still in the game. Work towards seasons, make this first season a free for all, and in the second season all issues will be taken care of and everyone can start fresh...this is the best solution at this point.

UltimateLight Original Comment

What about no? Just because you are a cheater who filled a bank you should be free to go? No way!

Thank you for the update. I sincerely hope you will find a way to release patches more often though.

What WolcenGame Community want next (fixes and Content) (from wolcen-game.de and wolcengame.com Threads)
Collectet to present

-New Weapons like Material Art Stuff, One Handed Mage-Staffs, Magic Sceptres and so on.
-New Skill Modifier / add Juwels to chance Modifiers and Skills
-Random Unique Items, that we having first REAL Uniques in our Game (based on XX possible Mods in all creations)
-Random sockets on Uniques to make them more Unique
-detailed Information about Active Skills (how they work and what they do at all)
-Attackspeed on Items (or Information if its all about Attributes)
-Itemfilter
-add German Language Location Patch from wolcen-game.de in you weekly Updates, they do well
-Guilds
-kind of a auctionary House
-.Global Ingame Chatrooms
-Endless Dungeons / Survival Mode (Zombie Modus for Groups)
-Sometimes Items with Required Level up to Charakter Level 90
-weekly Updates, 3 Monthy Content Updates, 6 Monthly Story Updates
-TestConent Updates included in weekly ones as a gift, to show our Community on what Studios are working
The important Thing as i hear of this was to getting response, how worth the idea is, improvement ideas and so on.
TestTimeContents, TTC, what you can improve if it works for community or throw away after the monthly Test-Phase
With this you really working Hand-In-Hand with Community and other WolcenGame Studio Supporters.

-Mystery of exsiting Booklet of someone called Chain, with a Ritual to Open a Portal toa Village called Trysturm
The Church is inflicted by a cultist group. Heared about a 21 Random-Based Staged Dungeon with some pre-generated locations instead.
Cultists we still nowing do anoying Experiments down there. Maybe you can free some prisoners from get butcherd,
possesed or sacrificed in bloody ritual to summon demonic elements. A big satanic like Daemon try open to the Underworld
If anyone knows more about doeing the Ritual, tell it to us.
I still cannot believe it its true, thats somehow a "Cowlevel" with awesome Content Elements. Also respect to the beginning of ARPGS.

You are doeing you best.

Well greetings

Thomas "WhyJu"

p.s. apoclyptic forms instead of the Angel one is Story inconform and also overpowered.
It makes the Game very easy. How will someone who hates Deamons and hunt them be One of themselves? Also if they get teached their whole live to hunt
demonic creatures, too? Change them into somekind of Fallen Angels or Demonic Hunters nottn Demonic Creatures itself. Its Story violent and overpowered aswell.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

> Attrition Strategist, Static Transferral, Safe from Afar, Intravenous Neural Cord, Eagerness, Mass evasion, High Evasion, Sparking Dart, Blessed Silver, Captured Velocity, Academic Fieldwork, Primordial Insights, Faith Leach, Plague Bringer, Virtuose Stance…

Feels like half of the passive tree is not working. Guys it's 10 days since release and this is not a full working game.

Dropping of the map, bosses stuck in animations, when confronted with a lot of aliments / dmg....this bug list is enormous.

Much appreciated guys! Loving the game so far and I'm excited to see it grow! :)

Thank you for all the work you do.

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to seeing this game grow.

ACT3 HOW MANY KILL?~~ FAST BUG FIX~~ PLZ

what about the black screen issues? people can't log in with any character they have - but works offline - so it's definitely a server side problem (also tried with VPN etc.) - when invited in multiplayer games, it crashes also for the others when I join their games.

here n other know issue, that hurts madoushis like me alot, the note "Faith Leech " located in the warlock tree ( instead of leeching live, leeching energyshields with spelldmg) is not working, if u have full energyshield and u start leech it delet ur whole energyshield and start leech from 1. as long as this isnt fixed energyshield loses half its potential and trust me i know, because my mage has 110k energyshield and its pretty bad if u get hit by a monster on lvl 120+ and u have 5k live and 0 k energyshield from 110k, u just instantly die. i know exactly that its this note that is broken, because if i unlearn only this note, everything works fine without leeching

FIX FAITH LEECH I ONLY PLAY MAGE ITS VIABLE ALREADY UNLIKE ALL THE STREAMER SAY, FIX FAITH LEECH

kinghollow Original Comment

Yes this please, it's also bad because you lose the benefit of the node 30%dmg reduction when shield full because he's always recharging...

Any update for those of us still missing keys from kickstarter?

thanks for the work. you still have a lot to do. I believe that further updates will improve the game.

Please make spells here more powerful along with summoners. I have been trying to liked the mage build I did however the damages it makes is underwhelming than what my melee build. Aside from the fact that its kinda tiring with many buttons to push yet I dealing weak damages. Gotta make some loved from spells as well.

What about no? Just because you are a cheater who filled a bank you should be free to go? No way!

Zaxzax Original Comment

Only the developers are at fault here. People have paid for a product and used all of the features included in it (including exploits).

It's as if you would buy a vacuum cleaner and wanted to clean the ceiling but the creator sued you because it's only intended to be used on the floor according to him.

Why not ban everyone who has used any sort of passive which was broken like the 50% dmg per block % or all of the current Bleeding Edge (ab)users ?

The game already has a bad reputation after a rocky launch and clearly being unfinished / untested. Banning players for their own mistakes is the worst possible option they could pick right now.

(Edited 4 years, 2 months ago)

With the amount of progress/game stopping issues that exist right now which literally leave the game unplayable for people you need to give dates for these patches not just 5.0 & 6.0. Previously your major patches were 1 month apart so unless you are telling people if you have any of these issues don't bother play for the next 1 or 2 month since you were not clear what fixes are targeted for what patch.

1:How about global WIPE for Gold Glich? We still waiting for answer...
2:We need get balans in skills. Like Necro,Mage,Archer (good to see that info)
3:Buff other or nerf bleeding edge.

Need a new PC for that I do not experience this.

etny2k Original Comment

no is the dark market issue sry for not stating properly
oh someone say it on top of the forum

Thanks lads, good to see your on top of things

mgaiger31 Original Comment

On top ? very far from it you. You are part of the problem

Please before you nerf bleeding edge to the ground. take a look around and see that spells doesnt even work.. u cant do high tier maps.. at this moment-

fix its scaling and then nerf opedge.. bring everything upp and then down instead of just down..

but thanks for letting us know.

love this game dont wanna see it die.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.