Happy new year 2020!

Community translation: Deutsch

Hello everyone!

Wolcen Studio wishes you a very happy new year!

We’re all very excited by the beginning of 2020 since we’re finally arriving at the release of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Everyone here is super focused on polishing the game and making it as good as possible for the deadline, and so far, we can already tell that it’s going to be great!

Since the last time we showed you a team photo, a lot has changed in the studio and we have continued to grow in number, in talent, and passion. We’re now more than 40 employees at the office, all dedicated to making Wolcen an awesome ARPG and ensuring that our community has tons of fun playing it.

We will come back with more specific news about the content starting next week, but for now, we want to wish you a happy new year in style!

Team_december2019.jpg

Note: Since our Concept Artist Alexandre was missing that day, we've added him in the hands of Alan James, our Game Design Director.

Thank you for your support and once more: we wish you a happy new year 2020!

Replies: 8

Created: 4 years, 3 months ago

Category: Announcements

Happy new year guys!

Can't wait for the game, wish you best of luck for the release and all future projects.

Happy New year! :)

Happy New Year! I wish you success with this project and in next ones).

(Edited 4 years, 3 months ago)

Happy New Year !!!!
All the best.

Happy new year guys!! Just a quick question with release right around the corner, are there any plans for a console version? I think it would do really great there seeing the success of other arpgs on console.

Happy New Year, looking forward to the release, lots of new content i hope ACT 1 seems so darn good, hope that momentum keeps going in the next ones ;)

Thank you for a great game so far

Happy new year guy's. Keep up the great work you've been doing so far!

Really enjoying this game so far, guess it will only get better. Also congratulations with the new team members!

Kind regards, Jerrold

HAppy new year and good luck for the rush release month, i guess its gonna be insane ^^'.

Your email is not verified, resend your confirmation email from your profile page.