Community translation: Deutsch
Wolcen development is approaching its final stage, and we are very proud of what you will discover next January.
The content of the game will be significantly increased, and we decided to show you the difference between what is currently in the game versus what will be added on January 30th.
- 1 Act VS 3 Acts of an epic, immersive and fully voiced campaign
- Level Max 20 VS Level Max 90
- 20 skills + 8 modifiers VS 40 skill + 12-16 modifiers
- 35 enemy meshes VS 75+ enemy meshes, in addition of skin modifications!
- 9 Passive Skill Classes VS 21 Classes in the Passive Skill Tree
- 6 Armor Tiers VS 11 Armor Tiers, each tier including Mage, Rogue, Warrior and Tank styles
- 6 Weapon Tiers VS 11 Weapons Tiers, each including 12 different weapons (1H sword, Pistol, Shield...)
- Character customization
- Playable female character
- A whole new endgame mode, unlocking many new game features
- 4 Apocalyptic forms with their dedicated skills and attacks
- Unique secondary areas to discover
- Lot of new environments and several variants for each of them
- Optional content and side quests
- Very cool game enabling uniques
- Many new and meaningful item affix modifiers
- Many weapon stances will have new, improved animations
- Armor skin transfer
- Very cool armor tinting system that we will present to you later
- Customizable game rules thanks to area alterations
- New boss mechanics and boss modifiers
- HUD redesign
- The ability to have several skills of the same type with different modifiers in endgame
We believe our game will provide a very high quality game experience and are very happy to keep developing it with free updates.
For that reason, and as planned since we entered early access, the game price of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem will be increased to 39,99€($44,99), this will be the final price for the game’s release in January 2020.
Thank you for your support :)
Created: 3 months, 4 weeks ago