Here is the first in several upcoming patches that are being deployed specifically to resolve various post-18.104.22.168 / Chapter IV issues. If there is a known issue that is not present here, please be assured we are working hard on delivering a fix for it as soon and as safely as possible.
Thank you all for your feedback thus far, and your continued patience and support.
- Resolved a UI softlock when accepting rewards from a completed Restock: Havar project in Champion of Stormfall mode.
- Fixed an issue in the conversion system which would leave some characters stuck at the end of Chapter III with no objective.
- Resolved an issue where Ahriman would drop too much loot (or none at all) depending on the game mode.
- Fixed an issue where bosses on the 2nd level of Expedition Operations would become incredibly shy and fail to spawn.
- Achievements for beating Ahriman and completing Act 4 should now be achievable.
- [Spoilers!] Fixed an issue where Heimlock and Valaria would have doppelgangers present at the end of the Ahriman fight.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would briefly appear in T-pose before the Wrath of Sarisel score screen.
- Fixed a particular voice line of Valaria's where she would mistakenly misgender the Ascended if they are female.
- Fixed an instance of missing lip-sync for Ilthain.
- Fixed a VFX issue with Iosonic Rain where the two pistols could become offset depending on the player's weapon types.
- Fixed offset VFX for the unique item "Canalised Staff".
- Improved looting behaviour on Gamepad when trying to pick out a particular item from large stacks of dropped items.
- Fixed the "stretching" effect on certain elements in the War Table UI.
- Fixed an SFX issue associated with Skeleton Cultists.
- Fixed miscellaneous instances of placeholder text and missing localisation. More localisation fixes are on the way.
Created: 8 months, 2 weeks ago