Patch 184.108.40.206 is now live for PC. This patch addresses the player power issues that arose from the Infinity difficulty tier and resolves the associated character loading issues. It also brings a number of other improvements to controller gameplay, online behaviour, and, of course, bug fixes.
As always, if there is an ongoing issue you don't see a fix for here, be assured that we will address it in a subsequent patch.
We would also like to re-remind players not to complete the ""Ward the Palace"" project in the Regent Assembly as it can cause a disconnection or crash during phase 3 of the Ahriman fight. We are actively working on a fix, due in the next patch.
- Infinity Tier. A cap has been introduced to the player power rewards that can come from Infinity difficulty tier. The maximum number of Attribute points that can be earned is now 500, and maximum number of Gate of Fates points is 20.
Characters that have previously engaged with the system will retain as many additional Attribute and Gate of Fates points as they would have otherwise earned, up to the new cap. Both their Attribute points and Gate of Fates points will require redistribution.
We will explore further changes and refinements for the system in the future.
- Summons should now typically have a lower targeting priority over merchants, portals, loot, and other objects when playing with a controller.
- Improved the targeting behaviour of Gunslinger's Brand on controller.
- The "Auto" and "Lowest Latency" server selection dropdown options will once again choose more appropriate local servers.
- Further improvements to performance for large friends lists.
- Players who could no longer access their characters after investing a large number of points into their Gate of Fates should once again be able to load their affected characters. Note that their Attribute and Gate of Fates points will require redistribution.
- Resolved an issue where particle effects and audio would no longer trigger in Chapter I after some time had elapsed. We are investigating similar issues in the other Chapters.
- Resolved an issue where the Flame Wave attack of Ahriman's Spectres during phase 2 would disappear prematurely.
- Fixed an issue which caused the War Table's difficulty shield emblems to have stretched backgrounds.
- Rectified instances where the central portal would be missing from Ahriman Lieutenant arenas.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Skeleton Cultists from using their full range of abilities.
- Resolved an issue where VFX from the Ahriman fight would remain in place and still be visible during subsequent Operations.
- Fixed various visual issues on certain armour pieces on the female player model.
- Tidied up various elements of several cutscenes.
- Tidied up Ilthain's quest marker in The Only Lead.
- Fixed various client and server crashes.
Created: 8 months ago