Wolcen 220.127.116.11 is now live for XBOX.
- Resolved a UI softlock when accepting rewards from the Restock: Havar project in Champion of Stormfall mode.
- Fixed an issue blocking some XBOX achievements from.
- Fixed several issues which would cause some elements of the Ahriman fight to be missing.
- Resolved two issues which would cause client and server crashes with particular interactions between the Flamethrower variant of the Punisher Exoskeleton enemy and the player.
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client crash when using a particular combination of Skill Modifiers for the skill "Gunslinger's Brand".
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client and server crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Soul Casket and the player.
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Risen Executioner and the player.
- Fixed several crashes relating to texture loading.
- Added general performance improvements to the Friends List.
- Improved the level of consistency between the "arena" area environments for Ahriman's Lieutenants Operations.
- Fixed an issue where quest markers would not appear after returning from the first portal area in the "Final Struggle" segment of the Ahriman encounter.
- Resolved an issue where SFX would play on a loop after killing an enemy with a particular boss modifier.
- Online Improvements:
- We have made some changes "under the hood" to improve manual server selection. Open the "Online" tab of your game settings to choose specific local servers close to you. The "Auto" and "Lowest Latency" options may produce strange results until a subsequent patch.
- Improved the client and server-side memory management of Dungeon tiles, which should reduce both their loading times and their load on the servers.
- Optimised logging on the server, which should improve performance slightly.
We advise players not to complete the "Ward the Palace" project in the Regent Assembly as it can cause a disconnection or crash during phase 3 of the Ahriman fight. We are actively working on a fix.
We are still hard at work improving Wolcen on consoles and are actively monitoring your feedback to do so! Have a great day.
Created: 8 months, 1 week ago