Wolcen patch 188.8.131.52 is now live on Xbox. This patch addresses the player power issues that arose from the Infinity difficulty tier and resolves the associated character loading issues.
We advise players not to complete the "Ward the Palace" project in the Regent Assembly as it can cause a disconnection or crash during phase 3 of the Ahriman fight. Additionally, we are aware of an issue which causes particle effects to disappear during the campaign. Returning to the menu and reloading will restore the effects. We are actively working on a fix for both issues.
As always, thank you for your invaluable feedback thus far and you can expect fixes for further outstanding issues in the near future.
- Infinity Tier. A cap has been introduced to the player power rewards that can come from Infinity difficulty tier. The maximum number of Attribute points that can be earned is now 500, and maximum number of Gate of Fates points is 20.
- Summons should now typically have a lower targeting priority over merchants, portals, loot, and other objects when playing with a controller.
- Improved the targeting behaviour of Gunslinger's Brand on controller.
- The "Auto" and "Lowest Latency" server selection dropdown options will once again choose more appropriate local servers.
- Players who could no longer access their characters after investing a large number of points into their Gate of Fates should once again be able to load their affected characters. Note that their Attribute and Gate of Fates points will require redistribution.
- Resolved an issue where the Flame Wave attack of Ahriman's Spectres during phase 2 would disappear prematurely.
- Resolved an issue where tile flame VFX from the Ahriman fight would remain in place during the fight.
- Fixed various visual issues on certain armour pieces on the female player model.
- Tidied up various elements of several cutscenes.
- Tidied up quest markers on various NPCs.
- Fixed various instances of crashes related to graphical asset streaming and NPC spawning.
Created: 8 months ago