PC Patch 184.108.40.206, XBOX Patch 220.127.116.11 & PlayStation Patch 1.07
Today we are rolling out patch 18.104.22.168 on XBOX, patch 1.07 on PlayStation, and patch 22.214.171.124 on PC. This patch brings further balancing changes to the game, and various bug fixes.
- [PC only for now. Consoles will receive this soon.] Added an option to enable or disable the "panning effect" of the camera when using a controller. The new option's checkbox can be found in Gameplay Settings with the label "Controller Camera".
- Significantly increased the cost of the Uber Lambach boss fight project. While we want unique items to be readily available to players, the low cost of the project made them just a bit too available.
- The Ahriman affix that increases maximum ailment stacks by 1 can now allow up to 2 maximum stacks. (Only on Helms, Gloves, and Pants).
- The following Ahriman affixes have had their minimum and maximum values increased: +X% Health, +X% Health Regen, +X% Force Shield, +X% Minion Health.
- The Cooldown Reduction cap has been increased from 120% to 200%.
- Annihilation: the base Skill Damage has been increased from 200% Weapon Damage to 250% Weapon Damage.
- Annihilation: the Accumulated Harm ASM now reaches max damage in 2 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
- Arctic Spear: the base Skill Pierce strength has been increased from 1 to 3.
- Arctic Spear: the Sublime Fracture ASM has had its Damage Multiplier increased from 0.33 to 0.55.
- Bladestorm: the base Skill Damage has been increased from 200% Weapon Damage to 240% Weapon Damage.
- Blood for Blood: the Bonus Damage granted by the base skill has been increased from +10% to +15%.
- Blood for Blood: the buff granted by the Feed on Pain ASM has been increased from 1% to 4%.
- Gunslinger's Brand: the Wild Gunman ASM has had its remaining shot Damage increased from 0.2 to 0.66.
- Havoc Orb: the Disintegrating Payload ASM has had its Damage Multiplier increased from 0.15 to 0.35.
- Hunting Swarm: all variants have had their base damage reduced from 0.6 to 0.4.
- Iosonic Rain: The Angel of Death ASM now correctly fires in a frontal cone. In addition, the tooltips for the majority of Iosonic Rain's ASMs have been tweaked to display more practical information and detail.
- Livor Mortis: all variants have had their base damage reduced from 1.0 to 0.8 (with the exception of the standard variant).
- Phantom Blades: the base Skill's Weapon Damage has been increased from 250% to 300%.
- Phantom Blades: the Gliding Friction ASM has had its Damage Multiplier increased from 0.25 to 0.5.
- Plagueburst: the base Skill's Cooldown has been reduced from 20s to 12s.
- Plagueburst: the Foul Guardian ASM's Area of Effect tick rate has been increased from 1 second to 1.66 seconds.
- Slayer's Flurry: the base Skill Damage has been increased from 200% Weapon Damage to 250% Weapon Damage.
- Slayer's Flurry: the Cosmic Ambush ASM has had its Skill Weapon Damage bonus increased from +20% to +50%.
- Slayer's Flurry: the buff from the Zealous Blades ASM has had its maximum stacks reduced from 20 to 10, but the Damage Buff for each stack has been increased from 10% to 15%.
- Solarfall: The base Skill Damage has been increased from 200% Weapon Damage to 300% Weapon Damage.
- Thunderstrike: the Sequestered ASM has had its Critical Chance on Shocked enemies increased from 25% to 75%.
- Wailing Arrows: the base Skill Cooldown has been decreased from 8 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Wings of Ishmir: the base Skill Cooldown has been decreased from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. The maximum leap range has been increased from 10 metres to 15 metres.
- Wrath of Baaphet: the Blood Brother ASM has had its Life Leech buff increased from 0.02% to 1%.
Gate of Fates:
- Purifier's Will: Damage Reduction adjusted from 20% to 25%.
- Increased Awareness: Health Globe pick-up range increased from 5m to 10m.
- Archion’s Teachings: Damage Multiplier on Projectiles increased from 0.7 to 0.8.
- Clandestine Execution: Bonus Damage increased from 20% to 30%.
- Feast for the Crows: Life Leech increased from 0.03% to 0.35%.
- Bestial Frenzy: maximum Damage increased from 30% to 40%.
- Take all challengers: Bestial Frenzy's radius increased from +2 metres to +3 metres.
- Reining in the Darkness: decreased the threshold to activate the buff from above 75% remaining willpower to above 50%.
Oracle of the Trinity:
- Omni Tempest: the triggered Spells have had their cooldowns reduced from 5 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- Elemental Destabilisation: the Elemental Damage burst's cooldown has been reduced from 15 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Unstable Climate: damage bonus increased from 100% to 160% of the player's maximum Health of Force Shield.
- Acute Tracking: the interval between gaining each point of Cold Blooded has been decreased from 2 seconds to 1 second. The Damage of each point has been increased from 3% to 4%.
- Waltzing Smoke: the invisibility effect's duration has been decreased from 5 seconds to 3 seconds, while the cooldown has been reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds. The bonus Shadow Damage has been increased from 30% to 60%.
- Protracted Effort: increases the duration of Waltzing Smoke's invisibility effect to 5 seconds (down from 8 seconds).
- Tethered Shade: Dodge roll damage increased from 25% Weapon Damage to 900% Weapon Damage.
- Scabrous Balance: the decoy left by Tethered Shade will explode for 900% Weapon Damage (up from 25%). The explosion radius has been increased from 2 metres to 6 metres.
- Static Transferral : Damage per Stack increased from 10% to 20%.
Child of Fury:
- Indignation: Melee Weapon Damage bonus increased from 5% to 10%.
- Autarchic Mind: Fire Damage bonus increased from 5% to 15%.
- Which Time Cannot Heal: delayed bonus damage has been increased from 10% to 25%, and will trigger after 2 seconds (down from 2.5 seconds).
- Deferential Wounds: increased the damage bonus to Which Time Cannot Heal from 5% to 15%.
- Oath of Damnation: damage to cursed enemies increased from 1% to 2%.
- Fixed an issue where using auto sort on a personal storage tab would prevent the player from being able to interact with items in the other tabs.
- Fixed an issue where summons would incorrectly benefit from the same damage and health buffs as enemies in Infinite Difficulty. Summons will now scale in power in-line with non-summon skills as intended.
- Fixed an issue where summons would be so enthralled by the might of Ohsara that they would not attack her, and would instead stand around gawping.
- Fixed an issue where summons would become rather shy, giggle inappropriately, and not attack the "Lambach Tentacle" enemy.
- Fixed an issue where summons would sometimes not move into melee range, and would instead stand in place whilst valiantly attacking the air.
- Fixed various instances where ASMs for multiple skills which increase ailment damage were only doing so for the primary target.
- Fixed an issue where some variants of Zephyron, Herald of Change, would allow a bit too much change and give players access to two elemental types of skills at once.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a portal at the same time as triggering certain skills would cause the player to teleport to various nooks and crannies in Stormfall.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer where Bladestorm's SFX and VFX would persist for the host if used by another player as they leave the host's game.
- Fixed further instances of T-posing NPCs on Consoles.
- Fixed an issue where Sirkis' Breath of Fire VFX would persist after failing the event.
- Fixed an issue which allowed the player to open their inventory at Demetra's shop.
- Fixed an issue where switching tabs at Dematra's shop would cause the minimap to disappear.
- Fixed an issue on gamepad where the inventory wheel highlight would "stick" if the player chose an item incompatible with a selected City Building Project.
- Fixed an issue where portals were missing their looping SFX.
- Added an audio cue when unlocking additional storage space.
- Removed the timeout function when attempting to ping a game server. This should resolve a niche issue where some players were returned to the main menu.
- [PlayStation only] Fixed an issue where the Difficulty Shields on the War Table would have a stretched texture when focused.
- Added performance improvements to merchant UIs, which should improve player experience at Trade Shrines and Temporary Storage Chests.
- Added further performance improvements to shaders, servers, and other systems.
- Various Localisation fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various console-specific crash and freeze fixes.
Created: 1 month, 2 weeks ago